As a successor to the West Pakistan Board of Technical Education Lahore, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Technical Education (KP BTE) was established in March 1973 under the North West Frontier Province Board of Technical Education ACT 1972. The functions entrusted to the Board are to organise, regulate and supervise Technical, Commercial and Vocational Education below degree level, in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and adjoining tribal areas. As such, the Board of Technical Education is an academic and examining body for polytechnic, commercial, vocational and other private technical institutions including computer training institutes of under-graduate level.
• Appoint examiners and supervisory staff to conduct examinations pertaining to Technical, Vocational, Industrial and Commercial Education below degree level and such other examinations as may be determined by the government.
• Prescribe courses of study for its examinations.
• Lay down conditions for recognition of institutions to ensure provision of requisite facilities in the affiliated institutions.
• Grant certificates and diplomas to persons who have passed its examinations.
• Institute and award scholarships, medals and prizes in accordance with the Regulations and Rules.
Click Here for Online Results of Peshawar
Note: If you want to Need Online Results Write Down Your Roll Number Below comments Line.
Gud Luck Students