BO A R D O F I N T E R M E D I A T E & SE C O N D A R Y E D U C A T I O N MA R D A N
No.25 /Enrol/Gen/BISEM Date: 05-04-2012
To: All the Principals / Headmasters / Headmistresses,
Govt. / Private/ High / Higher Secondary Schools,
Within the Jurisdiction of BISE, Mardan.
Subject: ENROLMENT SCHEDULE OF CLASS 9 th FOR THE SESSION 2012-13
The following schedule for Enrolment of class 9th is hereby notified for the academic session 2012-13.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ENROLMENT 9TH CLASS 31/05/2012 CATEGORY DETAIL OF FEE UPTO
With Normal Fee (Enrol + Sports) (100 + 20) Total = Rs. 120/- 31/05/2012
Govt. Institutions With Late Fee Rs.50/= (120 + 50) Total = Rs. 170/- 15/06/2012
With Double Fee Rs. 100/= (120 + 100) Total = Rs. 220/- 16/07/2012
With Normal Fee (Enrol + Sports) (150 + 20) Total = Rs. 170/- 31/05/2012
Private Institutions With Late Fee Rs.75/= (170 + 75) Total = Rs. 245/- 15/06/2012
With Double Fee Rs. 150/= (170 + 150) Total = Rs. 320/- 16/07/2012
1. If an institution failed to submit enrolment forms with in the specified period quoted above i.e. upto
16/07/2012 a penalty @ Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) per day per student would be charged only in extra
ordinary cases with the provision admission /withdrawal register till 31/10/2012.
2. It should be ensured before admitting a student whether or not he/she is already a student of another
institution, because such student can be admitted after approval of migration from the Board.
3. The candidate who has not attained 14 years of age would not be eligible for appearing in SSC Part-I(9th) examination 2013. Minimum date of Birth is 01-04-1999.
4. The Heads of the Institutions are advised to submit the following documents of other Board migrating student(s) within fortnight for enrolment to this office after admission is/are confirmed. If an institution failed to provide the same the penalty would be imposed on the institution.
1. Verified DMC 9th class (regular student) A/2012 from Board concerned.
2. C/Signed copy of School Leaving Certificate.
3. Enrolment form / return along with reference / Cover letter duly signed from the head of Institution.
5. The student of 9th
or 10th Class will not be admitted till the submission of Original School to School Migration Certificate and School Leaving Certificate. Otherwise the penalty shall be levied on the institution.
6. If a regular student(s) remained absent from the Institution for 07 days without any prior permission
and not reported by the head of the institution within fortnight to this office, the complaint of the head
of the institution would never be entertained.
7. If a regular student failed part-1 / 9th class examination, after qualifying the same examination in the
subsequent year, would be eligible for regular admission in the same institution in part-II / 10th class.
If practical involved, otherwise he/she will appear in private capacity.
8. The particulars of the student(s) Name, Father Name & Date of Birth must be typed from the
SCHOOL RECORD / A.W.R in Enrolment return along with covering letter duly signed by the
Head of the Institution concerned. CUTTING AND ERASING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Note: – Depositing of Enrolment fee as well as submission of Enrolment return both are required within due date.
PTO9. The Heads of the institution are instructed to countersign Admission / Withdrawal Register from the concerned EDO / Board Regulatory Authority (in case of Private Institution) and also the Heads of Institutions put sign and stamp on every page of A.W.R. Otherwise shall not be entertained for necessary amendment in Board record i.e. Name, Father Name & Date of Birth.
10. Cutting and erasing is strictly prohibited in Admission Withdrawal Register i.e. Name, Father Name and Date of Birth.
11. No migration will be allowed under any circumstances after 31/12/2012 till the declaration of annual SSC Examination Result 2013.
12. School Leaving Certificate (S.L.C) may not be issued to the student seeking migration until & unless allowed by the Board.
13. The Heads of the Institutions are advised to never sign the migration form after due date i.e 31/12/2012 otherwise legal action will be taken against the institution(s) concerned.
14. The Heads of the institutions are directed to collect fee and other charges from the student(s) uptodate end of the month, otherwise the complaint of the Head(s) of Institution(s) regarding fee and other charges against the student(s) at the time of migration to the other institution / Board shall not be entertained.
15. The Heads of the institutions are advised to deposit the Enrolment and Annual Renewal / Extension
fee for the session 2012-2013 vide ABL branches within the jurisdiction of BISE Mardan. THE RATES OF ANNUAL RENEWAL / AFFILIATION FEE Category Status of School Annual Renewal Fee Govt. Institution GHS / GGHS Rs. 100/-
GHSS / GGHSS Rs. 200/-
SSC Rs. 4000/-
HSSC Rs. 5000/-
16. The Heads of the institutions are advised to provide the specimen of signature and seal to avoid
17. The Head of the institutions are advised to write Telephone / Cell No. full mailing Address and email
address of the institution for perfect correspondence.
18. Group change is NOT allowed. However, subject change in Arts group is allowed upto three months
from the date of admission.
Copy for information to:
1. P.S to Minister for Education (E&SE), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
2. P.S to Secretary (E&SE) Deptt: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
3. Chairmen BISE Abbottabad, Bannu, D.I. Khan, Kohat, Malakand, Peshawar & Swat.
4. EDOs (E&SE) District Mardan, Nowshera & Swabi.
5. P.S to Chairman, BISE, Mardan.
6. All Section Officers BISE, Mardan.
7. Office File.
Also available on www.bisemdn.edu.pk