LESCO Lahore Paid Internship Program 2023 Apply Online
The Lahore Electric Supply Company Limited (LESCO), incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984, is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). LESCO is licensed to distribute and supply electricity to its consumers, currently more than 6 million, within defined geographical areas in following city Disctricts:
- Nankana District
Company is offering the opportunities of paid internship for 02 months for the graduate students in the final year to enhance their skills, employment prospects and financial support.
Table of Contents
LESCO Internship Departments
- Human Resources
- information Technology
- Customer Services
LESCO Internship Eligibility Criteria
1. Only HEC recognized universities/college student can apply for this internship program.
2. Students of final years of the BSc. Engineering / Master’s degree programs will be considered for internship.
3. Candidates who possess minimum 3.0 CGPA (or equivalent) in the previous academic years / Semesters passed before the internship application date evidenced with transcript / certificate duly attested by the concerned institution.
How to Apply Online for LASCO Internship
Students are advised to read the instruction carefully placed on LESCO website and submit their application on lesco.gov.pk/jobs
Apply Online for LASCO Internship: Apply Now
Stipend Amount for LASCO Internship:
• Attractive stipend amount will be paid to selected students
• No application will be accepted / entertained with incomplete documents and after , expiry of due date.
How to Conduct LESCO:
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR LESCO DMPR#156(2022-23) 22-A Queens Road, Lahore. Phone number: 042-99204811,
Lahore Electricity Supply Company Lahore, Pakistan