GCU Lahore Undergraduate Admissions 2021 Last Date
Government college university GCU Lahore open undergraduate four years degree program Admissions.
The online admission opens for Undergraduate degree programs from 15 July 2021.
How to apply online:
Undergraduate Admissions’ are open from 15 July 2021 Till Last Date 06 August 2021 at GCU website www.gcuonline.pk. After submission of the processing fee Rs. 1500/- for each admission form in any branch of United Bank limited across Pakistan till last date 06-08-2021.
- Students kindly note that payment through UBL Mobile app/ ommi is not acceptable.
- Hard copy / printout of admission form is not required to be submitted to the GC University Lahore.
- The original degree certificates along with one passport size photocopy and other related documents will be required to bring on the time of interview.
- Separate admission form shall be submitted for each category.
- Separate processing fee will be applicable on each form.
- Merit list of regular and self-supporting programs will be display separately.
The eligibility criteria for BSCS with minimum 50 percent marks in intermediate with one of the following combinations.
FSC pre-engineering / pre-medical or General science group with any of the following combinations.
Mathematics, Statistics, Physics
Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics.
Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science.
A level or equivalent with minimum 50 percent marks having same subjects mentioned above.
The admission process will be totally digital, i.e. no printing and submission of hard copies. The last date is 6th August 2021. All top BISE positions students will receive fee scholarships and free hostel accommodation.
Those qualifying in the pre-admission tests (with the weight of 40%) will be called for the interviews (20%). The FA/FSc marks will carry 30% weightage, and Metric 10%.
The advert for BS in Management Studies and for the Law School will come later, but we expect their classes will also start in September 2021.
his year GCU Lahore will offer the Regular and Self-Supporting programmes. For the first time all students whether Regular or Self-Supporting, will be considered for the scholarships, the hostel accommodation and transport services. Students of both sections will receive an equal treatment in the faculty allocations and in other services.