Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management in Pakistan Fee Free Education
Akhuwat Trust is a well known organisation which provide services to students and people from different background. It gives scholarships to needy students and also work as a non government organisation to help citizen of the country who are in need.
Free Course in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Akhuwat Mushahida School of Hospitality and tourism offering Free Diploma Course in Hospitality and Tourism Management for session 2023-2025.
Free education with boarding and lodging facility for deserving and talent students of Pakistan.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for Admission
- A minimum of 65% marks in intermediate exam or equivalent Preference will be givers to the students who have passed their intermediate from Govt. Colleges
- Monthly household income of the candidate must not exceed Ps. 50,000/-
- Only eligible applicants will appear in the written test, and successful candidates will be subsequently invited for an interview
- The qualified candidates will receive a confirmation email/Call from the admission office
- The final list of candidates will be announced after the medical examination
Quota for Admission
• Upper Punjab 15%
• Lower Punjab 15%
• Khyber F’akhtunkhwa 15%
• Balochistan 15%
• Sindh 15%
• District Kasur 5,1/0
• Azad Jammu and Kashmir 5.
• Federally administered Tribal areas 5%
• Gilgit Batbstan 5./ir
• Minorities, Akhuwat Employees, and Armed Forces martyrs 5% Total 100
Please check your quota before applying for any course.
Akhuwat college Lahore Admission 2023 Last Date Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply Online
You can access the admission form on www.akhuwat.edu.pk or obtain it from the admission office of Akhuwat College Kasur
You can also send the application form by post to the address mentioned below. Please mention “Application for Akhuwat Mushahida School of Hospitality and Tourism” on the envelope
1 km main Ferozepur Road, near Government Associate College (boys) Mustafabad (Lalyani) District Kasur, Lahore
Phone No: (049) 2450512-13 (can call between office timing9:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Email: [email protected]