finally ehsas undergraduate scholarship phase 3 start official by HEC All Students are required to apply through following HEC online application system ehsaas.hec.gov.pk.
the online portal starts from today date 05 September 2021.
Ehsaas scholarship 2022 phase 3 application form
Government of Pakistan Prime Minister Imran khan starts Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 2; the registration has been started from today. Ehsaas Scholarship for first phase, the selection list has been announced by all universities. The undergraduate merit list or selection list available on different universities websites, some of them is given below.
Only those students’ gets selected whose declared monthly income was less than 45K as per SOP’s shared by HEC. Any students who have declared monthly income more than 45K are INELIGIBLE.
You only need to email the data (i.e. scanned back side of CNIC, University full name, Student full name as per CNIC, Date of issuance of CNIC and Date of expiry of CNIC) at [email protected]
If email delivery is getting failed, keep trying until you no more receive delivery failure message.
More than 70% students email addresses provided in the application form are NOT WORKING. We tried to send emails, but delivery is getting failed. So make a NEW EMAIL address and send required data at above shared email using your new email address, and maintain the email afterwards.
Students DONT NEED to open bank account. HEC will be doing it for them. Once account is opened for every student by HEC, the student will receive an EMAIL or SMS where Bank Branch will be mentioned and ONLY then the student is required to visit that Bank Branch for activation purpose. If any student is already having any bank account, THAT IS NOT VALID for this purpose.
If a student doesn’t have CNIC, they shall mention in their email which they will send at [email protected] that CNIC not prepared OR under process (whatever the case may be). CNIC number of mother, father, brother, sister, uncles etc. ARE NOT VALID.
Apply Here Online:
Student check their mail address, which given to Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Programme, They are sending mails to selected candidates. the selection list has been announced on All universities websites and HEC (higher education commission) also issuing selection list emails to applicants through emails.
The Online Application Starts from June 2022 for Second Phase, the students who want to apply online for Ehsaas Scholarship Program Phase 2 can submit Application at ehsaas.hec.gov.pk.
Ehsaas program is Pakistan’s largest ever needs-based undergraduate scholarship program. In the last 14 years, HEC has awarded a total of 30,000 undergraduate scholarships but now from all four provinces (FATA, AJK, GILGIT BALTISTAN, Sindh Punjab), every year almost 50,000 students from low-income families get scholarships for 4 to 5-year undergraduate degree programs and get admissions in selective universities. This program covers tuition fees that will be paid to universities directly and an annual of Rs 40,000 that will be paid through bank account after verification.
How to apply:
For applying all students are required to fill the application form through this site
This year admissions forms are submitted to 31 December 2021 for the year 2022-2023.
- Scholarships are for newly admitted students
- Merit and need based admissions are required
- 50% reserved for women
- 2% for disable applicants
- All the Degree programs allowed by the HEC.
- Age limit set by institution’s regulations.
After online application submission, the applicant is required to take hard copy of application form and attach following supporting documents:
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the applicant guardian is Labourer on daily wage / shopkeeper / private job or with family income less than 45,000, then Income Certificate is must attached on cheap stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- 1 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 1 Picture of House from outside Front
These documents will be submitted to the Student Financial Aid Office of the university only.
How long student utilize this:
- Student academic progress will be observed
- Students with good academic progress will continue to receive scholarship.