Cuba Medical Scholarship 2020 HEC MBBS Application Form Online
Higher education commission HEC Islamabad starts taking online scholarship application forms form Medical MBBS Students to study in Cuba under Cuban government scholarship scheme for Pakistani (Medicine) Medical MBBS Students for Session 2020-2021.
It’s an opportunity for FSC Pre Medical degree holders who want to complete their MBBS Degree from overseas country. Cuba is best option for MBBS with beautiful environment, because Cuba is a country of comprising the island with wonderful sea views in both sides of the country.
The location wise Cuba is beautiful country with wonderful people, Cuba is next to (USA) Mexico City. Fsc Pre Medical degree holders can fil the scholarship application form online through hec.gov.pk.
Table of Contents
The students having minimum 60 percent marks in SSC 10th class or O level with FSC Pre Medical having minimum 70 percent marks are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: the applicant having 18 to 22 years old
Pakistani AJK National holders can submit scholarship application form online through hec.gov.pk. Final selection will be open merit base.
Stipend monthly: 100 Cuban per month
Other expenses like medical insurance, food, Air ticket round trip and visa fees will be bear by student or their parents.
Special Note form HEC for Pakistani students:
This scholarship is fully funded by government of Cuba so no additional expense / money and financial responsibility will be on part of higher education commission of Pakistan in any case.
How to apply online:
Applicants can go to eportal.hec.gov.pk or check Here and registered you by filling your profile, students kindly select learning opportunities aboard under option scholarship and grant menu in left hand side panel of online portal.
After completion of scholarship application form online do not forget to save it and make copy to your desktop or laptop for future reference.
Application deadline through HEC online Portal: 24 July 2020
Documents Required After selection:
Following documents required by HEC through email, no hard copy required at this stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be send documents through email.
- Copy of HEC application form submitted through online application portal (duly signed)
- SSC Certificate/DMC/Degree with IBCC attestation OR O-Level Certificate (Science Group) with IBCC equivalence.
- Sc. Certificate/DMC/Degree with IBCC attestation OR A-Level Certificate (Pre-Medical) with IBCC equivalence.
- Birth Certificate issued by NADRA.
- Father or Guardian’s CNIC copy.
- No Criminal record certificate. (Original)
- Photocopy of valid passport (validity more than 06 months)
- Original Medical Certificate with report of HIV/AIDS issued by Medical Superintendent of District Head Quarter Government Hospital and further attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA).
The selected students must submit following documents after attestation by ministry of foreign affairs MOFA and relevant authority.
Following documents required including Spanish translation.
- SSC/O-Level (with IBCC equivalence) Marks Sheet & Degree duly verified by concerned board and attested by IBCC & Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Certified translation of SSC/O-Level Marks Sheet & Degree in Spanish language attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- HSSC/A-Level (with IBCC equivalence) Marks Sheet & Degree duly verified by concerned board and attested by IBCC & Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Certified translation of HSSC/A-Level Marks Sheet & degree in Spanish language attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Copy of Passport (Original)
- 10 Photographs measuring 1 x 1. (Attested from Back Side)
- Health Certificate along with medical reports of HIV/AIDS. (Issued and stamped by Medical Superintendent of Government Hospital & attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Certified translation of Health Certificate & HIV reports in Spanish language
- Attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Original Police Verification & its certified Spanish language translation attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Applicant’s Computerized CNIC
- NADRA Birth Certificate & its Certified Spanish language translation, both attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
For more information students can contact to HEC:
Learning Opportunities Abroad
HRD, Higher Education Commission Pakistan
Sector H-8, Islamabad.
HEC Helpline: 051-111-119-432 or 0334-119432