Cadet College Lahore open admissions for primer, junior and seniors (F.sc, Matric, 8th, 6th 5th 1st) in Phase 2
www.cadetcollegelahore.com and download Admission form Click here
Cadet College Lahore Trains young students to produce Cadets who not only excel in knowledge, but are models of disciplined conduct, mannerism and patriotism abounding with self-confidence and leadership qualities.
Schedule & Eligibility
- Selection Tests are conducted in January, March and August catering for the Academic Schedule all over the country for classes and eligibility given here under:
- Primary Cadets : Grade K.G to IV Age 5 to 10 years
- Junior Cadets : Grade V to VII Age 10 to 12 years
- Senior Cadets : Grade VIII, IX, X & XI Age 12 to 16 years
Application form and prospectus can be purchased from the Administration Block for Rs.200/- by hand and for Rs.300/- by post.
- Parents applying for admission of their wards must submit following information along with a hand written application stating:-
- Name, Nature of Business and Monthly Income of Parent/ Guardian.
- Department, Designation and name of concern (if in Govt. or Private Service).
- Detailed Residential & Office Address with telephone numbers.
- Class for which applied and name of previous school.
- School leaving certificate/ transfer certificate.
- Birth certificate / form “B” of NIC registration.
- Computerized National Identity Card of Parents & Guardians.
- Copies of NIC of relatives authorized to meet Cadets along with an authority letter.
- 2 X Passport- size Photographs of Cadet.
- Bank Draft for Rs. 500/- for College Prospectus & Postage and for Rs. 5000/- for Registration/ Placement Test in favor of The Principal, “The Leaders’! OTA & Cadet College Lahore.
- Laboratory Test Reports stating:-
(1). Blood Group of Cadet. (2). Allergy Test for sulpha drugs/ penicillin.(3). Immunization/Inoculation/ Vaccination record. (4) X-Rays Chest P/A view. (5) Haemotology: Blood CP & ESR (6) Serology: HBs Ag & Anti HCV.
- Selected Cadets will be deemed admitted after qualifying Placement Test and Payment of dues as per rules.
28 KM, Maraka, Main Multan Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Tel: 042 37541101
Cell #: 0300-4126240
Email: [email protected]
Please Note that our “Hotmail” E-mail account has been hacked. All concerned please correspond on [email protected]