Ufone Jobs 2020 AM Business Intelligence
The key objective of this role is to assist in the day-to-day Database Administration critical tasks of the Data Warehouse round the clock. The incumbent has to ensure uninterrupted continuity of data warehouse operations. This role will include in-house development for Informatics, Microstrategy and Teradata Admin Tool, monitoring of Data Warehouse load jobs, maintaining system restorable backups and ensuring availability of data on DR (Disaster Recovery Solution) site for business continuity in case of any disaster.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day ETL (Extract, Transform, Loading) responsibilities, resolving issues, fixing bugs of production system with in the defined SLA.
- Teradata administration, jobs automation in Informatics and taking necessary actions to keep ETL (Extract, Transform, and Loading) machines updated for security patches and necessary software updates.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly backups for Data Warehouse Solutions (as per SOP of Department) using Net vault and Netbackup.
- Infrastructure management and Database Administration using Teradata Active System Monitoring
- Ensuring and implementing Audit polities/agreed SOP within team and with the external stakeholders
Apply Online: Click Here
- Assistant Manager
- Graduate in Computer Sciences/Computer engineering/software engineering/Masters in IT
- Post-graduate degree will be preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Unix/Linux/Informatics/Teradata Admin/Backups solution of Teradata
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Teradata & Loading Utilities
- Informatics Operations & Administration
- Oracle & Oracle Data Integrator (ODI),
- Netvault / Netback up Micro Strategy(MSTR )
- SUM(simple load job monitor),
- Unix programming / scripting
- Cross Platform / REIS knowledge SQL scripting
- Extraction Transformation Loading (ETL) knowledge
The shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 8 working days of closure of position.