Peoples University of medical and health sciences for women Nawabshah district shaheed benazirabad starts taking admission applications for postgraduate programs session 2021-21.
Last Date for submission of Application From: 05 January 2021
All candidates for admission shall have to undergo entry test which will be arranged by the peoples university of Medical and health sciences for women shaheed benazirabad Nawabshah, Sunday 20 January 2021.
admit card for appearing in the entry test to be collected by the applicants from the admission office of the University from Date 14 January 2021
All candidates must fill application form online on university website www.pumhs.edu.pk/admission.
submission of online application form is mandatory otherwise application form shall not be considered. and submit online data copy with hard copy form, at the time of submission.
Admission Applications on prescribed form are invited from medical graduates for admission in the postgraduate degree / diploma programs for the academic session March at PUMHS Nawabshah.
5 years degree courses:
MS paediatric surgery
MCPS Training Program (2 years training program):
02 years duration training
MCPS (Gynae & Obstetrics)
04 years duration courses:
M.S (General Surgery)
M.S (Gynae & Obstetrics)
M.Phil Program 04 years duration Training:
M.Phil. (Community Medicine)
02 Years Duration Courses
Diploma in Anaesthesiology (D.A)
Diploma in Cardiology (Dip. Card)
Diploma in Child Health (D.C.H)
Diploma in Clinical Pathology (D.C.P)
Diploma in Gynae & Obstetrics (D.G.O)
Diploma in Laryngology & Otology (D.L.O)
Diploma in Ophthalmology (D.O)
Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence (DMJ)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DEGREE / DIPLOMAS & MCPS COURSES:
- MBBS from any of the recognized University as mentioned in schedule I & II of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council Act.
- Valid Registration with PMDC as Medical Practitioner.
- One Year Resident House Job in PMDC recognized institution.
- for M.Phil. Course: MBBS with valid PMDC registration.
- For MSPH: MBBS / BDS with one-year Resident House job in a PMDC recognized teaching institution and valid registration with PMDC as Medical / Dental Practitioner and BSc. Nursing graduates registered with Pakistan
Nursing Council with Two (02) years’ experience in a recognized teaching Institution / Hospital can also apply.
- D.M.J: M.B.B.S with two years teaching experience as lecturer in the department of Forensic Medicine in any of recognized Medical College / University Or Three years’ experience as M.O/ W.M.O in RHC/THQ/DHQ/ Teaching
Hospital / Casualty Department / Police Surgeons Office / Clinical Examiner Lab. / Forensic Lab. Or 03 years Clinical Forensic experience after graduation.
- Foreign Graduate will have to produce Equivalent Certificate of their Degree from PM&DC.
- One candidate can not apply for more than one Degree or Diploma Course of two different disciplines at the same time.
- One candidate can apply for both the Degree and Diploma Course in the same specialty.
- A separate Application Form to be submitted for each course or training program
- In-service Candidates will have to obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer while applying for in Postgraduate Course however they can send / submit advance copy along with relevant Documents.
EXAMINATION FEES SCHEDULE OF DIFFERENT COURSES:
M.D / M.S Part-I Examination _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Rs. 15000/-
Entry Test for All Diplomas _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Rs. 5000/-
Entry Test for MSPH & M.Phil_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Rs. 5000/-
TUITION FEE SCHEDULE FOR PAKISTANI / OVERSEAS CANDIDATES:
Degree Courses Rs: 45,000/- Per Year
Diploma Courses / MCPS Rs: 25,000 /- Per Year
For Self-Finance Candidates Rs. 100,000/- Per Year (For Diploma Courses only) Fee for Overseas Candidates 5,000/- $ (Dollars) Per Year
No separate call letters shall be issued for Entry test / Interview & Selection; therefore, the candidates are advised to note the important dates given below.
No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates.
PGMC, however reserves the right of postponement of any date due to any unforeseen circumstances.
The University reserves the right to change the Rules & Regulations for Postgraduate Studies from time to time.