Peoples University of medical and health sciences for women Nawabshah district shaheed banazirabad starts taking admission applications for postgraduate programs session 2018-2019.
Admission Applications on prescribed form are invited from medical graduates for admission in the postgraduate degree / diploma programs for the academic session March at PUMHS Nawabshah.
5 years degree courses:
MS paediatric surgery
MCPS Training Program (2 years training program):
02 years duration training
MCPS (Gynae & Obstetrics)
04 years duration courses:
M.S (General Surgery)
M.S (Gynae & Obstetrics)
M.Phil Program 04 years duration Training:
M.Phil. (Community Medicine)
02 Years Duration Courses
Diploma in Anaesthesiology (D.A)
Diploma in Cardiology (Dip. Card)
Diploma in Child Health (D.C.H)
Diploma in Clinical Pathology (D.C.P)
Diploma in Gynae & Obstetrics (D.G.O)
Diploma in Laryngology & Otology (D.L.O)
Diploma in Ophthalmology (D.O)
Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence (DMJ)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DEGREE / DIPLOMAS & MCPS COURSES:
- MBBS from any of the recognized University as mentioned in schedule I & II of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council Act.
- Valid Registration with PM&DC as Medical Practitioner.
- One Year Resident House Job in PM&DC recognized institution.
- for M.Phil. Course: MBBS with valid PM&DC registration.
- For MSPH: MBBS / BDS with one-year Resident House job in a PM&DC recognized teaching institution and valid registration with PM&DC as Medical / Dental Practitioner and BSc. Nursing graduates registered with Pakistan
Nursing Council with Two (02) years’ experience in a recognized teaching Institution / Hospital can also apply.
- D.M.J: M.B.B.S with two years teaching experience as lecturer in the department of Forensic Medicine in any of recognized Medical College / University Or Three years’ experience as M.O/ W.M.O in RHC/THQ/DHQ/ Teaching
Hospital / Causality Department / Police Surgeons Office / Clinical Examiner Lab. / Forensic Lab. Or 03 years Clinical Forensic experience after graduation.
- Foreign Graduate will have to produce Equivalent Certificate of their Degree from PM&DC.
- One candidate can not apply for more than one Degree or Diploma Course of two different disciplines at the same time.
- One candidate can apply for both the Degree and Diploma Course in the same specialty.
- A separate Application Form to be submitted for each course or training program
- In-service Candidates will have to obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer while applying for in Postgraduate Course however they can send / submit advance copy along with relevant Documents.
EXAMINATION FEES SCHEDULE OF DIFFERENT COURSES:
M.D / M.S Part-I Examination _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Rs. 15000/-
Entry Test for All Diplomas _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Rs. 5000/-
Entry Test for MSPH & M.Phil_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Rs. 5000/-
TUITION FEE SCHEDULE FOR PAKISTANI / OVERSEAS CANDIDATES:
Degree Courses Rs: 45,000/- Per Year
Diploma Courses / MCPS Rs: 25,000 /- Per Year
For Self-Finance Candidates Rs. 100,000/- Per Year (For Diploma Courses only) Fee for Overseas Candidates 5,000/- $ (Dollars) Per Year
No separate call letters shall be issued for Entry test / Interview & Selection; therefore, the candidates are advised to note the important dates given below.
No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates.
PGMC, however reserves the right of postponement of any date due to any unforeseen circumstances.
The University reserves the right to change the Rules & Regulations for Postgraduate Studies from time to time.