Pakistan institute of development economics open admissions in PhD economics, Msc Economics, development studies, MBA and MPhil in economics, econometrics, economics and Finance, Environmental Economics, health Economics, Development Economics, Public Policy, Business economics, Management science Courses offered by PIDE University of Islamabad.
PhD (Economics) Program Eligibility:
Candidates possessing MPhil/MS/Equivalent degree in Economics, Agricultural Economics, Business Administration, Demography, Mathematics, Environmental Economics, Development Studies, Econometrics, Economics and Finance or Statistics with at least 3.0 CGPA (1st Division) from a recognized University.
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in the admission test, interview, academic record, research publications, and letters of recommendation and statement of purpose.
MPhil Program Eligibility:
M.A/M.Sc. degree (after a two years Bachelor’s degree) or its equivalent ( e.g. 4 years Bachelor’s degree) in the relevant discipline from an HEC recognized Pakistani University/Institute or an equivalent degree from any other HEC recognized University/Institute, with at least a second division (annual) or CGPA of 2.50 (out of 4.00 in the semester system).
MSc / MBA Program Eligibility:
M.Sc. /MBA: Two years Bachelor’s degree from an HEC recognized Pakistani University/Institute or an equivalent degree from any other HEC recognized University/Institute, with at least a second division (annual) or CGPA of 2.50 (out of 4.00 in the semester system).
MBA Program Eligibility:
3.5 years Degree: B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with 2nd Division or 2.5 CGPA.
2.5 years Degree: Non-Business (4 years) education with 2nd Division or 2.5 CGPA.
1.5 years Degree: BBA Hons with 2nd Division or 2.5 CGPA.
Admission Dates and Times:
First advertisement for admission 26 May 2020 (Sunday)
Second advertisement for admission 2020 (Sunday)
Third advertisement for admission 2020
Last date of submission of application forms: 12 July 2020 (Monday)
Date of Entry Test and Interview:
· Economics and Finance
· Business Economics
· Management Sciences
|Date of Entry Test||Date of Interview|
|July 22,||July 22,|
· Development Studies
|July 23||July 23,|
|July 24,||July 25,|
· Environmental Economics
· Health Economics
· Development Studies
· Public Policy
|Last date to deposit fee|
|Deadline of change of discipline|
|Commencement of classes|
Online Admissions Instructions:
* Original documents must be produced at the time of interview for admission.
* Finally selected candidates for admission shall be required to produce a migration certificate (in original) on joining PIDE.
* Finally selected candidates for admission shall be required to submit an affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper to the
Effect that the certificates submitted by him/her are genuine and in case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts,
PIDE shall have a right to refuse/cancel the admission, expel the student from the University and initiate legal action against him/her.
* Candidates having obtained certificate/degrees from foreign universities/institutions should provide equivalence certificates.
* Application processing fee of Rs.1500/- shall be deposited either online in PIDE A/C No.02940010862301,
HBL QAU Branch or shall deposit in person at HBL, QAU branch through Challan Form.
* To apply for more than one program, deposit Rs. 500/- for each additional program chosen.
* Application processing fee through bank draft will not be entertained.
* Incomplete application forms shall not be entertained.
Than for Online Applications: click here