Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited, a leading automobile company in Pakistan offers dynamic & career oriented employment opportunities to fresh under graduates & graduates as Management Trainees.
Management Trainees are required for the following disciplines during 2020
2) Management Sciences
Please click here to view advertisement for position details.
Details of Management Trainee Program are as follows:
Training Duration:06/12 Months
- Written Test (through NTS)
- Preliminary Interview
- Final Interview
- Medical Tests
- Offer / Appointment
Pak Suzuki provides a lucrative packages and professional training including On Job Training (for technical skills) & Class Room Training (for soft skills) to the selected management trainees.
How to Apply:
Download the Application Form along with the prescribed Test Fee Deposit Slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk or here. Pay the fee in any of the country-wide online branch of ABL, MBL, HBL and MCB.
Please send the complete application form (along with 2 colour photographs, paid deposit slip and a copy of CNIC) to NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad, latest by 21-Dec-2019.
Note. In case of any false or wrong information/document the applicant s candidature may be cancelled at any stage even after employment (if so revealed later), and that legal action shall be taken against such candidate(s).
- Incomplete application forms or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The appointments will be subject to the successful completion of training period which can be extended from time to time subject to performance of the trainee.
- NTS shall allow the candidates on the test centre upon verification of CNIC or Passport of the. No other identity shall be entertained to avoid impersonations. In case of a lost CNIC, the candidate shall have to provide a copy of the NADRA slip to prove that he/she has applied for the fresh CNIC, along with a photo ID.
- Candidates are advised to apply only for single region (Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi) and one corresponding position of selected region.
- Applications are required with following attachments:
- Paid Deposit Slip (NTS Copy)
- Copy of all educational degrees/certificates (duly attested with University/Institute).
(In case of non-availability of degree, provisional letter and last transcript issued from University/Institute will be required)
III. CNIC/ B-Form (Copy)
In case of a lost/absence of CNIC, the candidate shall have to provide a copy of the NADRA slip to prove that he/she has applied for the fresh CNIC
- 2 colored photographs
Applications without above required attachments will not be entertained.
In case of any undue influence during the recruitment process the applicant s candidature may be cancelled.