Military college Sui balochistan starts admissions in 8th class. Admissions applications are invited from today and the last date 25 October 2021. Admission form and prospectus are available in habib bank branch Sui and all Pakistan army offices Quetta balochistan.
Due to outbreak of COVID-19, annual examinations of Baluchistan Board for 11th and 12th Classes will now be held in the month of June. Exact schedule will be issued later. Cadets are advised to continue self-studies and utilize their maximum time for the preparation of their examinations.
Applications are invited for 8th class admission in Military College Sui. Last date for submission of application is Monday, 25 October 2021. Prospectus /application forms are available at HBL, PPL Branch Sui, and Army Selection & Recruitment Centers all over the country, HQ FC Balochistan. Application forms can also be downloaded from our official website: www.militarycollegesui.edu.pk Bank draft of amount as mentioned below must be attached with all forms; otherwise application will not be entertained. All bank drafts will be prepared in favour of Commandant Military College Sui, HBL PPL Branch Sui, Account No. 05167100216801.
Interviews Date and Time:
Interviews for 14th Bolanian Entry (8th Class) will be held on dates and stations as shown below. Exact dates will be communicated through call letters and phone calls. In case of any query, contact college authorities on 0331-7514758
Lahore 14-22 January 2021
Multan 28 January – 6 February 2021
Rawalpindi 15-19 February 2021
Peshawar 22-26 February 2021
Quetta 8-15 March 2021
Karachi 22-27 March 2021
Sui 5-12 April 2021
Selection List 2021
Military College Sui serves as a feeder institution to Pakistan Military Academy preparing cadets for commission in Pakistan Army to serve the Nation.
Written Entry Test Examination Schedule:
Entrance Examination will be held on SUNDAY, 03 November 2021. Candidate will have to appear in three Papers (English, Math /General Science and Urdu / Islamiat) from 7th class Syllabus.
Examination Centers. Quetta , Khuzdar, Sibi, Sui , Karachi, Hyderabad , Pano Aqil, Kashmore, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Gilgit, Rawalpindi, Kharian, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Turbat, Muzaffarabad and Dera Bugti.
Last date for submission of application form is 25 October 2021
Admission form can be download from college website www.militarycollegesui.edu.pk. If you download admission form online than you need to send DD with admission form to head office.
The detail of demand draft with amount is giving in below this image advertisement.
- Class 8th and 1st Year
Students are inducted on the basis of quota decided by GHQ. The bulk of seats are offered to the children of Balochistan and some are reserved for Pakistan Army personnel and civilian candidates on open merit. Laid down quota is as under:-
- Balochistan – 40%
- Dera Bugti – 20%
- Reserve Quota for Balochistan – 5%
- Army Personnel – 15%
- FC Balochistan – 3%
- Sindh Rangers – 2%
- Civilians – 15%
- Number of Available Seats
The induction is carried out in 8th class annually and in 1st Year class occasionally. Number of available seats in 8th class are 90.
- Eligibility Class-8th
(1) Candidate should be 7th Class passed or studying in 7th Class.
(2) Candidate should be between 12 and 14 years of age on 1st April in the year of admission. Maximum waiver of 90 days can be granted in upper or lower age limit as per existing rules.
(3) Balochistan domiciled must be between 12 and 15 years of age on 1st April in the year of admission and can only be granted age waiver of 90 days in lower limit.
(4) Candidate must be medically fit.
(5) Candidate should not be married at the time of admission.
(1) Candidate should be between 15 to 17 years of age on 1st July of admission year. Maximum waiver of 90 days can be granted in the upper or lower age limit as per existing rules.
(2) Balochistan domiciled must be between 15 and 18 years of age on 1st July in the year of admission and can only be granted age waiver of 90 days in lower age limit.
(3) Candidate should have passed Class X on joining the College.
(4) Candidate must be medically fit.
(5) Candidate should not be married at the time of admission.
Note: Waiver of up to 90 days (more or less than the desired age) is admissible for all less Balochi candidates. Desirous parents may apply to Human Resource Development Directorate (HRD), GHQ, and Rawalpindi. For confirmation of age, Army personnel must attach a copy of CORO, Regimental Part-II Order with the application and Form B. For all others Computerized Form ‘B’ from concerned NADRA office should be attached.
Submission of Applications
Following procedure be adopted for submission of application:-
- Application for admission must be submitted on the prescribed admission form attached to the prospectus. Prospectus can be had from Army Selection and Recruitment Centres as well as Military College Sui by hand or through postal service at the following rates:-
(1) Soldiers (Serving/Retired)
(2) Officers (Serving/Retired)
- Each application for admission must have with it a Crossed Postal Order / Bank Draft drawn on Habib Bank limited PPL Branch Sui for Rs.1200/- along with TCS charges as mentioned in the Admission Form as registration fee in favour of COMMANDANT MILITARY COLLEGE SUI, HBL PPL Branch. Registration fee is non-refundable. Candidates may also directly deposit in our Acct No – 05167100216801 and attach HBL PPL Branch Sui bank slip. However, in case of Downloaded form from our website, form must be accompanied with it a Crossed Postal Order / Bank Draft drawn on Habib Bank limited PPL Branch Sui at following rates:-
(1) Soldiers (Serving/Retired) Rs 1480/-
(2) Officers (Serving/Retired) Rs 1760/-
(3) Civilians Rs 1850/-
All such Crossed Postal Orders / Bank Drafts only be prepared in favor of COMMANDANT MILITARY COLLEGE SUI, HBL PPL Branch.
- Entries in the application form must be filled with correct information. All entries will be verified. Any false information detected at later stage during the candidate’s stay at the College will be dealt with a disciplinary action / withdrawal, along with a fine of the payment of training charges during the period of stay.
- The application form, duly filled in, should be sent direct to the ‘Commandant Military College Sui’ clearly marked with red ink on the top right corner “Admission for class VIII / IX / XI (whichever is applicable).
- The application form must have with it four self-addressed envelopes of size 4″x9″ (TCS charges Rs.600/- @ Rs.150/- per envelope are already added in registration draft).
- Last date for the submission of application is advertised through newspapers.
- Selection Procedure
The selection is based on the performance / grading of a candidate in the following:-
- Written Test
- Intelligence Test (Failures to qualify will not be interviewed)
- Medical Examination at CMH / MH
- Approval of final merit list by GHQ.
Note: For candidates appearing for admission in Intermediate (1st year), due weightage to the marks in Matric exam will be given.
Written test is conducted at the following stations:-
Rawalpindi / Lahore / Multan / Sialkot / Gujranwala / Jehlum / Bahawalpur
Karachi / Hyderabad / Pano Aqil / Kashmore
- K P K: Peshawar / Abbottabad
- Balochistan: Quetta / Sui / Sibbi / Khuzdar / Gwadar
- Gilgit Baltistan: Gilgit
- AJ&K: Muzaffarabad
- Syllabus for Written Test
The test will be conducted from the subjects/syllabus as explained below:-
Written test for Class-8th is taken from Punjab Text Book Board syllabus of Class- 7th in the following subjects:-
(2) Mathematics and General Science.
(3) Urdu and Islamiyat (Pakistan Studies for non-Muslims).
- Intermediate (1st Year)
Written test for 1st Year is taken from Punjab Text Book Board syllabus of Classes 9th & 10th,(Distribution of Questions, 75% from SSC-II and 25% from SSC-I) in the subjects of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Note: Result of Written Test is communicated only to the candidates who meet the requisite merit.
- Intelligence Test and Interview
Candidates who qualify written test for admission are called for Intelligence test and Interview. Effort is made to call qualifying candidates to a location closer to their home stations. Candidates, who qualify the Intelligence Test, are eligible to appear in the interview.
The candidates are medically examined at CMH / MH nearest to their home stations. In case, an applicant is rejected on medical grounds, he may apply for Appeal Medical Board. However, this must be done within seven days of the declaration of medical results by CMH, otherwise the candidate will not be considered for re-examination.
- Final Selection
A candidate’s final selection is made on the overall merit achieved by him in Written Test, Intelligence Test and Interview. In case of Intermediate (1st Year), Matric results (SSC-1) are also given due weightage.
Payment of Dues
Main procedural details pertaining to the dues are given below:-
- All dues are to be paid in advance through a bank draft in favour of the ‘Commandant MCS’, payable at Habib Bank Limited, PPL Sui.
- All payments are to be made on quarterly basis and should reach the bank by 10th of April, July, October and January each year.
- Rates of fee for all categories are subject to revision from time to time.
- Payment of the College dues is to be made for the whole term. There is no provision of the part adjustment, refund or remission of the amount to be paid, even if a student remains on the College roll for only a part of the term.
- If the fee or any other charges remain unpaid till 30th of the earmarked month, surcharge is added on monthly basis. GHQ reserves the right to withdraw a cadet owing to non-payment of dues.
Read Also: Cadet College Qutbal Admission 2021 Form Test Result Fee structure