Mehran University of engineering and technology Jamshoro Sindh Offering career opportunities for Professors, and Assistant Professor.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates domiciled in the Province of Sindh for recruitment to the following posts at Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro. The candidates possessing the educational qualifications and fulfilling the conditions as laid down below should apply on the prescribed online application form available on the website: muet-recruitment.com. The applicant has to make payment of Rs.1500/- through Bank Challan in Habib Bank Limited, Mehran University Booth, Jamshoro or any online branch of HBL.
PhD degree holders can apply for the Post of Assistant Professor, Professor BPS 21, Associate Professor, Lecturers,
- Maximum age limit is 50 years for the Professors, 45 years for the Associate Professors, 40 years for the Assistant Professor, and 30 years for the Lecturers, relax able in the cases of Government / Semi Government employees in exceptional cases as well as allowed by Government of Pakistan.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications forms along with bank challan with necessary documents for each post.
- Candidates who are already serving in Government / Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by N.O.C. from the employer. An advance copy of the application(s) may be sent, so as to reach within due date.
- Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council as professional Engineer and Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners as Professional Architect and Town Planner is mandatory (if applicable).
- The recruitment against the above mentioned posts shall be made strictly subject to availability of the posts.
- Research Publications must be binded/perforated else application form shall not be entertained. 7. Application or applications received after the due date will not be entertained. 8. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview. 9. No. T.A / D.A. will be paid for appearing at the written test/interview. 10. The posts are purely temporary, but are likely to be continued. 11. The University reserves the right to delete any post(s) partially and / or wholly. 12. All documents from Matric to onward be also must to be attached with the application form else scrutiny of form will be kept in abeyance.
Further information can be obtained from: (a) Tel # +92 22 2772250-73 Ext-7706 (b) Email: [email protected] SD/ Prof. Dr. Rizwan Ali Memon Director Human Resources.