GC Mandi Bahauddin affiliated with GC University Lahore has been established in District Mandi Bahauddin. It is honor for the community of the region to get higher education under the umbrella of country’s well reputed university. After the grant of approval we hope that it would be a mile stone in the history of District like Mandi Bahauddin and would prove helpful to uplift educational profile of the region.
|To Download Advertisement:||Click Here|
|To Download Application Form:||Click Here|
|Last Date For Application Submission :||Monday, 15th December 2014|
|Test Date :||Will be Announced Soon|
GC Mandi Bahauddin invites applications for following M.Phill Programs:-
Program Name Pre requisite Qualification # of seats
M.Phill Urdu MA Urdu 25
M.Phill Islamic Studies MA ISLAMIC STUDIES 25
M.Phill History M.A in any Social Science (e.g) M.A
Pol.Sci. His.Edu English etc. 25
Application Form shall be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website.
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.1000/- in favor
of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to
NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached
with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Last date of submission of applications is 15th December.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily
rejected. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply.
Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centre, timings and test date shall be
separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their roll no. slips from NTS website.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics and NTS test (to be
conducted by National Testing service)