Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College Swabi Admission 2021 Entry Test Result
Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College Swabi starts taking admission applications class Session 2021. Admission applications are invited for 11th class.
The Entry test will be on date 27 June 2021 at Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College Swabi.
Entry test Examination will be held from following five subjects:
Entrance Tests are planned at Peshawar, Mardan, Swabi, D.I.Khan, Kohat, Abbottabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta and Karachi. However minimum of twenty five candidates are required for a station to be declared as center otherwise the candidates will be allotted the next nearest center. Admission will be granted purely based on the merit after written examination, interview and medical examination. Admission form and prospectus available at college office with the payment of Rs. 2000/-.
Allocation of Seats:
Each entry will comprise 130 students. The allocation of seats is as under:
Open Merit (regardless of Quota) – 10 seats
KP – 60 seats
All Pakistan less KP – 30 seats
Def Personnel – 3 seats
College Staff – 2 seats
COAS Quota for Balochistan – 5 seats
Chairman Quota for Chitral & GB – 5 seats
Self-Finance – 15 seats
Unfilled seats shall be adjusted in Self Finance.
KARNAL SHER KHAN CADET COLLEGE SWABI LIST OF ALL PAKISTAN SELECTED CANDIDATES MERIT (LESS KP)
Merit List or Selected Candidates 2021: Merit List Click Here
Admission application deadline: 01 June 2021
Last Date with Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-: 20 June 2021
No Admission application will be entertained after date: 21 June 2021
Eligibility & Selection Procedure Class VIII:
- Age of a candidate should be 12 to 14 years on 1st April of the year of admission.
- Candidates who have passed Class VII at the time of admission. Students studying in class VIII are also eligible.
- Candidates will be examined in English, Mathematics, Urdu & Islamiat during the entrance test.
Eligibility & Selection Procedure Class XI:
- Age of a candidate should be 15 to 17 years on 1st July of the year of admission.
- Candidates who have passed Class X with minimum of 80% marks, or have appeared in the Class X board examinations can apply with the certificate from head of the institution that the candidate is most likely to secure over 80% marks.
- Candidates will be examined in English, Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry and Urdu during the entrance test.
- Students studying in first year and registered in any BISE are not eligible.
Entrance Test – Pattern of Papers & Syllabus
English – 50 Marks Duration
Mathematics and General Science (Maths 70%, G Science 30%) – 50 Marks 1 hour
Urdu and Islamiyat (Urdu 70%, Islamiyat 30%) – 50 Marks each paper
English – 50 Marks Duration
Mathematics/Biology – 50 Marks 45 Minutes
Physics – 50 Marks each paper
Chemistry – 50 Marks
Urdu – 50 Mark