Jobs Opportunities in Institute of Business Administration Karachi 2014.
Chief technology Officer
- Leading a team of IT and Software Development Specialists provided proactive advice, Clear direction, priorities and feedback for the execution of day to day activities.
- Working with heads of departments to support organization change and ensuring proper implementation of appropriate systems of performance and development, communications, equality measures and monitoring.
- Developing, planning and implementing short and long term strategies in line with the IBA’s present and future strategies.
- Ensuring the proper operations of IBA’s tier III data center & ERP modules.
- Master in computer science from HEC recognized university/institute/
- At least 7 years of relevant experience out of which at least 3 years should be in a superior management role in a reputable organization.
- Broad knowledge of information technology, Software development and project management.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should fill in an on line pre-employment application form(Non-teaching positions) available on the IBA website www.iba.edu.pk and send their CV’s, along with a recent passport size pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by February,10 2013.
For information and contact:
Human resources Department
Institute of Business Administration (IBA)
University Road, Karachi.