British council UK international organization for cultural and educational studies, British council of Pakistan offering Paid Summer internship program for Pakistani students, the talent individuals who demonstrate behaviors and skills can apply.
Making it Happen- Essential Level
- Working with Others- Essential Level
- Connecting with Others- Essential Level
- Creating Shared Purpose- Essential Level
- Shaping the Future- Essential Level
- Being Accountable- Essential Level
- Managing Project, level 3: Leads smaller projects
- Communicating and Influencing, level 2: Relates communications to circumstances
- Planning and Organising, level 1: Is methodical
- Analysing Data and Problems, level 3: Analyses patterns
- Using Technology, level 2: Operates as an advanced user
The British Council in Pakistan offers internships to students every summer ranging in duration from six to eight weeks. Students get a hands-on experience of what it is like to work in UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Come and be part of a team at the British Council that’s working to changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
The Internship Program will be held in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad cities of Pakistan. It’s a wonderful program for department business support services. The selected and eligible candidates will also get stipend from British council of Rs. 15000/- per month during the internship program. The internship program will be held from 6 to 8 weeks in which student will get training of personal and professional development, corporate cultural expose and internship experience letter will be provided from British council UK.
The last date of submission online applications:
The British Council in Pakistan’s Summer Internship Programme 2019 is here! Apply before 14 May 2019 and get a hands-on experience of working in the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities.