List of selected candidates for second test and interview for following Inter courses
- Commerce & Computer Science Girls
- Pre-Engineering Girls
- Pre-Medical Girls
- COMMERCE CIVILIAN (BOYS)
- COMPUTER SCIENCE CIVILIAN (BOYS)
- COMPUTER SCIENCE CPO-SAILOR (BOYS)
- PRE-ENGINEERING CIVILIAN (BOYS)
- PRE-ENGINEERING CPO-SAILOR (BOYS)
- PRE-MEDICAL CIVILIAN (BOYS)
- PRE-MEDICAL CPO-SAILOR (BOYS)
Download PDF list:
Admissions are open in the morning and evening and afternoon shifts for boys and girls (separate wings) in intermediate part 1 pre medical, pre engineering, computer science, and commerce groups.
- Matric or equivalent with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (For O’ Levels 70% Marks).
- 65% marks in class IX in case result of class X still waited.
- Students waiting for SSC (Part-II) result 2019 and likely to qualify with at least 65% marks are to produce surety certificate from their previous institution.
- Admissions will be confirmed after having secured minimum 65% marks in aggregate in SSC (Part-I & Part-II) Board Results.
- Admissions will be made purely on merit
For registration please visit www.bckk.edu.pk
Classes Commences of 9th class from :
Classes Commences of 10th class from :
Registration starts from date: 01 July 2020 to 10 July 2020
Entrance Test :
Second Entry Test:
Issue of Registration Forms: 01 July to 10 July 2020
Last Date For Submission Of Registration Forms: 10 July 2020
first merit list will be display on date 30 June 2020
2nd merit list will be display on date 16 July 2020
Announcement of Result:
Issuance of Admission Forms:
Last date of submission of admission forms:
Last date of submission of admission fee:
The list of successful candidates has been selected by officials of College now the final Interviews will be held for 1st year students and after than final merit list will be published the selected candidates given in below this list
Learn More About:Indus College Karachi Intermediate Admissions 2020
Selected Candidates List:
Admissions are open for Class XI Pre Engineering / Medical / Computer Science and Commerce in the morning & afternoon shifts for boys and girls. Bring marks sheet of class 9th with 65% or 70% marks of Level photocopy and 2 photograph (size =1×1 ) while coming for admission form. Registration commences: 20 May 2020, last date of submission of registration form: 4 June 2020 Entrance Test: 6 June 2020 (09:00) Saturday Candidates for the admission in class XI are supposed to submit their forms only by hand. Forms submitted through internet will not be accepted.
The oath taking and sash distributing ceremony was held on 18th of September for the session 2020-2021.
Principal of Bahria College Karsaz Captain Jameel Akhtar (TI)M awarded these sashes to the selected and newly formed cabinet of the appointment holders.These students proved themselves to be an outstanding students and showed a good example of discipline and they are ready to take responsibilities of the discipline of the whole college on their shoulders.All the sash holders took an oath under the principal’s command to do their level best to maintain the discipline and pledged to uphold the values of the college and keep the college name flying high.