Table of Contents
How to Apply for PM Naya Pakistan Apartments Online Application
Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan and chief minister of Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar government of Pakistan and LDA City Lahore is starts working to build Naya Pakistan Apartments in Lahore.
LDA City Naya Pakistan Apartments with the joint venture of Lahore Development Authority. The Pakistani national holders can submit Application form for Apartment through bank of Punjab official website www.bop.com.pk/LDA/onlineapplication.aspx
As Imran Khan Prime Minister of Pakistan promised to the people of Pakistan that PTI Government will be made Naya Pakistan housing scheme in different cities of Pakistan, from the start of PTI Government they are working on this project but now the official announcement is done and Nadra officially issues Notification about Imran Khan Apna Ghar Housing Scheme and also issues registration form at their official website nadra.gov.pk.
Government of Pakistan will be give houses to Pakistani national holders with lowest price and on installment.
The registration starts from Date 01 January 2022
Last Date to submit registration form: 12 April 2022
The registration form fees will be Rs. 250/- you are get application form from site office of seven districts, Rs. 250 will be registration fees.
Currently Government of Pakistan and Nadra issues seven districts for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme and for these seven districts last date is 21-01-2022, the apna ghar housing scheme in other cities will be announced later.
Current Districts | Offices of Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme:
Islamabad: Nadra Mega Center Blue Area.
Sukkur: DC Office Military Road, Sukkur.
Quetta: Nadra registration center Opposite Helper Eye Hospital، Quetta
Gilgit: DC Office Khamar, Gilgit
Muzaffarabad: DC Office old secretariat, Muzaffarabad
Swat: DC Office District court Gul khada, saeeda sharif road, Mangora road, Swat.
Faisalabad: DC Office Faisalabad.
- From one family one person like (husband, wife, and children) is eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who do have their own house or any independent residential unit in Pakistan.
- Currently the apna ghar housing scheme has been launched for seven districts across Pakistan. Candidates from these districts or cities can only submit registration form from date 22-01-2022 to 21-12-2022, the applicant must have domicile of these seven districts for eligibility.
- The registration form fee is Rs. 250/- photocopy of registration will also accept.
- Provide complete and clear information in registration form, otherwise registration form will be rejected.
- The houses are made for common man, who earns monthly Rs. 10,000/- to 25,000/- a month.