Crewlogix Lahore is looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our talented team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API’s
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Desired Skills and Experience
Requirements to be our Android Developer
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 2+ years of software development experience
• 2+ years of Android development
• Have published at least one original Android app
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Bluetooth experience is a Plus
To apply directly for this role, send your updated resume to [email protected]