UET Lahore 2nd Merit List session 2018 will be announced soon, currently UET Lahore announced first merit list and 2nd will be online soon.
2nd Merit List of UET Lahore
below are previous years merit lists
UET Lahore 2nd Merit List Engineering Expected
Percentage of Marks is given of 2nd merit list
Mechanical Engineering: 80.229
Electrical Engineering: 78.434
Mechatronics and Control Engineering: 76.868
Civil Engineering: 78.079
Computer Engineering: 77.656
Chemical Engineering: 76.484
Petroleum and Gas Engineering: 76.509
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering: 74.747
Building and Architectural Engineering: 76.095
Computer Science: 73.234
Metallurgical and Materials Engg: 73.047
Transportation Engineering: 72.102
Environmental Engineering: 72.202
Polymer and Process Engineering: 71.595
City and Regional Planning: 72.172
Mining Engineering: 71.159
Geological Engineering: 71.113
Product and Industrial Design: 70.586
University of engineering and technology UET Lahore has been announced second merit list of BSc Engineering and BSc Engineering Technology Session 2019-2020. Dear students of UET Lahore you can get your selected name on online Admission portal.
The Online Admission Portal of UET Lahore, First of all you need to select your Program then Entry Test Roll Number and date of birth and National identity Card of the student. Then the Selected candidates list will be seen by you on online Admission Portal of University of Engineering and Technology Lahore. I give you the link, click on below this link and write the required information by UET Lahore to know about your selection in BSc Engineering or BSc Engineering Technology.
Click Below this Link:
Notes (For Candidates Selected in Second Merit List Only):
(1) Deadline for submission of dues and documents is 12:00 noon Tuesday 22nd October 2019. These would be deposited in UET Lahore Campus.
(2) You will also submit the original Domicile along with other documents mentioned in the prospectus
(3) If you want to be considered for the next merit list, you will have to submit the dues and documents. Failure to submit these would mean exclusion of your name from further merit lists and the seat vacated by you would be allotted to the next candidate on merit.
(4) You CANNOT freeze your admission into a program of lower priority in your preference list. You will automatically be considered for up gradation in further merit lists if you have submitted the dues and documents.
(5) No request for change in preference list would be entertained.