Baqai Medical University, Baqai institute of pharmaceutical sciences starts admissions in Doctor of Pharmacy session 2020. admission forms are available at the admission cell, medical university from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on all working days.
commencement of session: for more detail click on below this image
- Study carefully the University Prospectus and the instructions before filling the application form.
- The minimum requirement for application is a scholastic score of at least 60% in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) examination (pre-medical group) of the Boards of Higher Secondary School Education in Pakistan or an equivalent examination recognized by the university.
- The application should include:
- a) Attested copies of the following documents:
- High School Mark Sheet / Certificate
- High School Provisional Certificate
iii. Higher Secondary School Mark Sheet / HEC-I Admit Card
- Higher Secondary School/College Provisional Certificate
- 2nd year Admit Card photocopy to be attached if Mark sheet is awaited. Submit F.Sc.-II, Mark sheet as soon as it is received otherwise your case will not be processed.
- Domicile Certificate or PRC or Father Domicile certificate or receipt of domicile application.
vii. Equivalence Certificate of “A” & “O” level/Grade 12/other equivalent examination.
viii. Extra-Curricular activities certificates, if any
- b) Form Issue fees Rs. 2000/-.
- c) Form Submission fees Rs. 1500/-
- d) By Pay order / Courier fees Rs. 4000/-
- e) Three recent passport size photographs with your name at the back, one photograph should be pasted on the space provided in the application form.
- Incomplete application will not be processed.
- The application form with its enclosures may be submitted by hand to the Admission Cell, Baqai Medical University, Super Highway, Karachi, between 9:00 a.m. to 4:0 p.m on working days. Application may also be posted by registered mail to the Director Admissions, Admission Cell, Baqai Medical University, Super Highway, Gadap Road, P. O. Box. 2407, Karachi-74600