MUET Interview committees for admission in session 2020-21 conducting interviews of pre entry test pass candidates. Prof. Dr. Mohammad Aslam Uqaili, Vice Chancellor MUET, Prof. Dr. Hafeez ur Rehman Memon, Dean Faculty of Engineering visited Interview committees and also meets with candidates.
Date of Issuance of Forms and Submission Further Extended
It is notified for the information of all concerned that the last date for issue of Admission Forms for admission to First Year Class at Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro and Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, SZAB, Khairpur Mirs Campus for the Session 2020-21 (15-Batch) under Regular, Self Financing, Special Scheme which was earlier extended upto 20-09-2020 is hereby further extended upto 26-09-2020 Now the Admission Forms will only be issued from Habib Bank Limited, MUET, sub Brach, Jamshoro upto 26-09-2020. However the last date for submission of admission forms which was earlier extended upto 23-09-2020 is also further extended upto 29-09-2020 only at Habib Bank Ltd, Mehran University Sub Branch, Jamshoro
The candidates who have already obtained the admission forms from the other branches of Habib Bank Limited and fail to deposit the form within due date which was 23-09-2020 in the same branch, may also deposit the admission form in Habib Bank Limited, Mehran University Sub Branch, Jamshoro upto 25-09-2020.
- i) General Provisional Merit List of the candidates of all districts, who are otherwise eligible for admission, shall be uploaded on the website of the University on 25-09-2020
- ii) The 1st Provisional Interviews Call List shall be displayed on Admissions Website on 28-09-2020.
iii) Interviews shall be conducted from 05-10-2020 at Mehran University, Jamshoro. The candidates whose names appear in interview call list shall be called for interview before admission committee and they shall be required to submit two sets of photocopies of all the required documents along with their originals
- iv) The Classes of this Batch will start from Monday, October 26, 2020.
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro Starts Admissions Session 2020-21 fourth Bach.
ADMISSIONS SESSION 2020-2021 (14-BATCH)
DEGREE COURSE (at Jamshoro)
- B.E. in
(i) Civil Engineering
(ii) Electrical Engineering
(iii) Mechanical Engineering
(iv) Industrial Engineering & Management
(v) Textile Engineering
(vi) Chemical Engineering
(vii) Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering
(viii) Environmental Engineering & Management
(ix) Computer Systems Engineering
(x) Software Engineering
(xi) Electronic Engineering
(xii) Telecommunication Engineering
(xiii) Mining Engineering
(xiv) Metallurgy & Materials Engineering
(xv) Bio-Medical Engineering and
(xvi) Mechatronics Engineering.
|A. B.E in:|
|1. Civil4. Electronics 7. Petroleum & Natural Gas 10. Software13. Textile||2. Electrical 5. Environmental 8. Chemical 11. Mining14. Biomedical Engineering||3. Mechanical 6. Telecommunication 9. Computer Systems 12. Metallurgy & Materials 15. Industrial & Management|
|B. 16. Bachelor of Architecture C17. Bachelor of City & Regional Planning|
DEGREE COURSE (at SZAB Khairpur Mir’s Campus)
|18. Civil Engineering||19. Mechanical Engineering|
|20. Electrical Engineering||21. Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering|
1. Candidates, who have passed the HSC Part-II (Pre-Engineering) in Annual Examination 2019 or prior up to Annual Examination 2017 with at least B-Grade 60% aggregate marks are only eligible to apply for admission, under Regular, Self Financing Scheme, and Special Scheme
2. The Candidates having H.S.C. Part-II in (General Science) with at least B-Grade 60% aggregate marks are only eligible for degree courses as mentioned at 4, 6, 9, and 10 above.
3. Candidates having at least 60% aggregate marks in Annual Examination 2019 or prior up to Annual Examination 2017, of Diploma of Associate Engineer in the relevant technology as mentioned at 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 16 above, are eligible to apply under Regular Scheme.
AVAILABILITY OF FORMS
Candidates shall be required to apply online for admission starting from Wednesday, 15-07-2020 by registering themselves on MUET Online Admission Portal athttps://ugadmission.muet.edu.pk/login.html. The prospectus is available on ww.admissions.muet.edu.pk/prospectus They are also required to pay admission processing fee amounting to Rs. 3,000/- through fee challan generated by Online Admission Portal which will be deposited in MUET HBL CMD-A/C. No. 00427991903403 in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd., HBL Mobile App, HBL Internet Banking or by paying Rs. 3,050/- (Rs. 50/- TCS service charges) in any TCS office and then uploading the paid copy of the challan form / online receipt / TCS payment receipt on the Online Admission Portal. The candidates also have to fill-in all the required information / data in the online admission form and upload the scanned copies of their recent photograph,original SSC, HSC, Hope Certificate (if applicable), Domicile and PRC on the Online Admission Portal of the University up to Wednesday, 29-07-2020.
DESIGNATED BRANCH OF HABIB BANK LIMITED
|(1) Sindh University Old Campus, Hyderabad||(9) Frere Road, Sukkur|
|(2) Unit No.7 Branch, Latifabad, Hyderabad||(10) The Mall Road Branch, Khairpur Mirs|
|(3) Jail Road Branch, Hyderabad||(11) Naushehroferoze Branch|
|(4) Saddar Branch, Hyderabad||(12) Masjid Road, Nawabshah|
|(5) Station Road, Dadu||(13) Main Bazzar Sanghar|
|(6) Bunder Road, Larkana,||(14) Jinnah Road, Mirpurkhas|
|(7) Station Road, Badin||(15) National Highway, Thatta|
|(8) Mehran University Sub Branch, Jamshoro||(16) Hassan Square Branch, Karachi|
- All eligible candidates shall be required to appear in the Computer-based Pre-Admission Entry Test at Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro from Saturday, August 22, 2020 and onwards.
- The candidates failing to appear in the Test will automatically stand disqualified for admission.
- Admit Slip for Pre-Admission Test will be sent online through admission portal. The admit Slip issued by the University should be produced by the candidate at the time of the test.
- If any candidate does not receive his / her Admit Slip online, he / she may contact for the same to the undersigned from 13-08-2020 to 16-08-2020 during office hours (8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.). After 16-08-2020 admits slips shall not be issued in any circumstances.
- The candidates will be required to report at the Examination Centre for Test at least one hour before the start of the pre-admission test.
From the current year the qualifying/passing marks in the Pre-Admission Test are 40 (with no negative marking).
For further detailed information please visit our website www.muet.edu.pk or contact the Admission office, Ph: 022 2771704, 022 2772254-74 (Ext: 7700, 7702) Fax: 022-2772196.
(Prof. Dr. Rizwan Ali Memon)