The Bank of Khyber requires services of experienced Bankers for positions of Branch manager, Manager Operations, General Baking Officers, Credit Officers and Cash Officers for its Dassu Branch opening in future.
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR THE APPLICANTS:
• Minimum Qualification Masters for Branch Managers, Manager Operations, General Banking Officers & Credit officers and for Cash officers Graduation
• Minimum experience 03 years in similar
• Age preferably up to 40 years relax able in case of candidates having extraordinary track record.
The candidates may send their CVs to PO Box#2708,
Islamabad on or before
The Bank of Khyber requires high caliber, result oriented professionals with strong technical
background for the following positions in its Treasury & Investment Division Karachi.
Financial Analyst- (1 Position)
Credit, Equity & Economic Research in Treasury & Investment
We are looking for a professional individual, a Senior Financial Analyst, with an experience in credit, equity and economic research.
Successful candidate should have the following:
• Should have in-depth sector-related knowledge in most of the leading bluechip sectors
listed at the local equity market.
• Lending, investments, portfolio analysis and financial markets understanding.
• Should offer high quality and appropriate advise with regard to industry risk and or
• Should also provide independent analysis on industries and companies, written reports,
memos and presentations to the Senior Management/Board.
• Contribute to credit process, giving recommendations of fundamental ratings and
Preparing Industry Monitors as well as attending internal meetings etc.
• College degree, MBA, or MBA from HEC recognized University with CFA
Charter holder/ (Level II Passed) preferred Credit, Equity and Economic Research
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in similar position
• Research Product Development knowledge
• Complete Knowledge of Financial and Economic Modeling
• Complete Knowledge of Credit Risk Assessment
Career opportunities in Treasury Equity Dealer (1 Position)
Managing the Equity portfolio and monitoring the position on a daily basis, hunting new
Opportunities in Ready, Future and MTS market for enhancing spreads, entering into new
Trades for maximizing profits with minimum risks, providing timely market intelligence to the
Senior management, drive new strategy’s, determining market sentiment via strong research,
Valuation and data analysis, monitoring Local and International market performances.
• MBA from a Reputable HEC Recognized University, Preference for CFA Level I or Enrolled
For CFA Level I
• At least 5 years of experience either in similar position or a Brokerage House
• Good Quantitative and Analytical Skills
• Good presentation, communication skills
• A self starter and a strong team player
In charge / Head of Treasury Operations (1 Position)
MM, FX and Equity Settlement
Execution of all transactions together with control and monitoring in accordance with Bank’s
Policy guidelines and regulatory requirements, such as FEEL, NOP, CRR, SLR, maintenance of
Nostro Accounts, revaluations of all currencies, maintenance of Bank’s DTL, close laision with
Branches on funding , revaluation of all investments as per regulatory requirements. To ensure
Using the Treasury Software and related technology used to its utmost, Management
Information reporting, to work with Treasury Risk and Compliance teams to improve and
Develop Treasury processes within strict control environments, to ensure all audit issues are
settled within time with respect to Internal, External and Regulatory Inspections.
• MBA from a Reputable HEC recognized University, CA will be preferred
• 8 to 10 years of experience in a similar and related position.
• Excellent knowledge of all treasury products
• Excellent presentation, communication and IT Skills
Dealers for Front Office (2 Positions)
Invest / place under the guidance of Senior / Chief Dealer, liquid funds of the Bank in Money
Market Instruments, monitor report and take action on FX/currency transaction to ensure
Bank’s needs are met in the most cost efficient way, prepare, update and maintain record of all
Transactions as required by Bank Procedures build and maintain relationships within Inter Bank
market, comply with all limits, procedures, rules and regulations prescribed by the Bank and
Regulators to ensure trades are conducted diligently, monitor, analyse and keep up to date
information and market movements to maximize profits.
• MBA from a Reputable HEC recognized University
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position either in a Bank or a Brokerage House
• Good quantitative and analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of all treasury products
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A self starter and a team player.
• Age preferably up to 40 years relaxable in case of candidates having extraordinary track
TERMS OF SERVICE:
The selected candidates will be offered market based salary/Grade commensurate with
experience and qualification.
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates having requisite qualification, experience and related professional abilities may
apply with confidence and send their detailed CVs along with BoK Employment Application
form available on our web site www.bok.com.pk to Head Recruitment & Training Division,
The Bank of Khyber, 9
Floor, State Life Building Peshawar Cantt. on or before
Envelope should clearly be marked on the top left-hand corner with the Post applied for.
Unmarked envelopes and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
(Only short listed candidates will be called for interview)
The Bank of Khyber
Head Office, 24-The Mall, Peshawar Cantt.
UAN: 111-95-95-95. Fax No. 091-5254168
Web site www.bok.com.pk