King Abdul-Aziz University, Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2018
- Age not more than (35) years old doctoral student, and (30) years for master’s students.
- The applicant holds a qualified recognized in his own country, this is no less qualified for a very good rate if the class gives an estimate.
- Access to one of the following grades in English language tests:
TOEFL (PBT): 500
TOEFL (CBT): 173
TOEFL (IBT): 61
IELTS (IELTS): 5
- Be of good conduct and medically fit.
- DFA to submit Tzakitin of professors have already taught.
- Not be separated from one of the educational institutions in Kingdom.
- Documents required to be certified from the embassies of the Kingdom in the developed country.
- CV of the applicant.
- Research proposal (Statement of Purpose) to be allocated to join.
- A copy of the document graduation (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendations of the government scientific professors have already taught.
- A copy of a valid passport (at least for a year).
To apply for graduate programs, are entering the site granting graduate of King Abdulaziz University, read the instructions and conditions of programs available for admission, and then begin to mobilize mail acceptance model, and attach the required documents for those who check including admission requirements, and so within the specified acceptance period, which starts from ( 10/19/2012 m) and even (02/28/2013 AD).
Apply for Admission
International students must submit the online application for more detailed information. Please read the instructions, admission requirements, documents and transcripts, deadlines and more for your program choices before beginning your application.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find the information you need online