Karwan e ilm Foundation Lahore starts taking scholarship application forms for session 2021-2022. The students who cannot afford the fees and they wanted to continue their study can submit their application form. Karwan e ilm foundation is providing student loan and scholarships that will cover tuition fees of student’s university / college.
Both male / female students that are currently studying in any institute that they cannot afford study can submit scholarship applications.
- Secured at least 75% marks in Matriculation/ Intermediate.
- Pursuing education on open merit in any Government Institutions at.
- Inter / Graduation / Masters Level.
- Deserving orphan & disable.
How to apply:
- Write a scholarship application to chairman of Karwan-e-ilm Foundation in urdu / English language in which you mention that why you need financial support.
- Attach Your All Previous attested documents like matric degree, BSc last transcript etc.
- Attach income certificate or father / guardian pay slip or pension book copy.
- Two passport size recent photograph
After that send scholarship application form to following address:
Aiwan e Urdu Digest, Samanabad, Lahore.
Ph no: +92-42-37522741-42 Fax no: +92-42-37552576
Mobile: +92-321-8461122 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Here Also: Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2021 Form Download