Pakistan air force Public School Sargodha offer jobs for a teacher faculty 2018.
Be a part of Elite Teaching faculty as Physics and Pak-studies lecturers. Commission in the PAF for PAF public school Sargodha (Administered as a residential public school) for boys from class 8 to 12.
If you have the potential and commitment to educate and groom the future pilots of the PAF, join the elite group of the teaching faculty at PAF public school Sargodha. You must fulfill the following criteria as a minimum requirement.
- Age: 25 to 35 years (Married or Unmarried both can apply)May be relaxed on higher qualification and experience.
- Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan. Not married to a foreigner.
- Educational qualification:
For Physics lecturer (Msc Physics first division/grade B)
For Pak-studies Lecturer (MA/MSC first division/grade B) in the following subjects (Pakistan
Studies/history/political science/International Relations)
At least 5 years of teaching experience in public school/ cadet college/ reputable English medium institution.
- Should be medical fit.
- Proficiency in organization sports and co-curricular activities.
- Excellent English Language skills spoken and written. Personality traits suitable for residential public school.
- Government servants to apply through proper channel
- Special purpose short service commission in the PAF in the rank of flying officers. Higher rank up to the squadron leader and additional emoluments can be given based on higher qualification and experience.
- Pay/ allowances as per existing rules. Additional teaching and other allowances may be considered as per experience/qualification.
- Free accommodation medical facilities, servant and 50% concessional fare by train and air, membership in PAF officers housing scheme an pension as per government rules.
- Intelligence, Psychological, academic tests and initial medical examination followed by interview at PAF information and selection centers.
- Interview by AHQ special selection Board.
- Final medical examination by CMB.
Applicant may also be sent on plain paper along with attested photocopies of necessary documents and 3 recent passport size photographs to the address given below.
Registration is start from 07 January 2018 to 13 January 2018.
Last date is 13 January 2018
For more information and contact:
Applicants may visit PAF website
Director HRI, Air headquarters, Peshawar.