Applications are invited from suitable candidates having Pakistani Nationality for the following vacant posts:
The employees appointed will be governed by the Federal Shariat Court (Terms & Conditions of.Service of Staff) Rules.
2. Maximum Age limit will be relaxed as per Federal Government Policy.
3. Employees of Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
4. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
5. Applications may be sent online or by Post on prescribed Application Form with two photographs within 15
days after publishing of this advertisement to office of The Registrar, Federal Shariat Court, Constitution
Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad.
6. Original documents of shortlisted candidates will be checked at the time of interview and if found fake or false the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
7. The Competent Authority may increase or decrease number of the posts and may cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
9. Tests/Interviews will be conducted at Principal Seat, Islamabad and respective Bench Registries of this Court at Lahore, Karachi, Quetta & Peshawar. However, in case of less than 20 candidates at any of the Bench Registries, the same may be conducted at the nearest Bench Registry or at Principal Seat, Islamabad.
10. For application forms and other information visit official website federalshariatcourt.gov.pk.
Download Job Application Form: Available Here