Election Officer Jobs 2020 in Election Commission of Pakistan
Election commission of Pakistan has announced the new vacancy for the post of Election officer. The total numbers of posts required are 59 from all over the Pakistan.
Master degree holder with minimum second division.
BA Hons / BSC Hons / B.com Hons with second division.
Law Graduate with second division.
How to apply:
Attested copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form. Hard copy of their application can be submit on following address with prescribed job application form, photocopies of other documents to attached should reach through.
PO BOX No. 1418 on or before 30 May 2020
Applications can also apply through online system www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within fifteen days from today.
Online application form available: here
for Manual Application Download Form: Here
Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
- The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk/ within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
- Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format and photocopies of other documents to be attached should reach through P.O Box No.1418 on or before 30th May, 2020.
- Note Please: Applicants who had earlier applied for the post of Election Officer in response to previous advertisement dated, 17th March, 2019 do not need to re-apply.
- Applications after cutoff date will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
Quota Wise Distribution of Posts:
Merit = 04
Punjab = 29 (3 Women 10%) (1 Minority 5%)
KPK = 07
Balochistan = 04
Sindh (U) = 04
Sindh (R) 07
FATA = 02
Gilgit Baltistan = 01
AJK = 01