Cadet College Rawalpindi Starts admissions in Class 7th, 8th and 9th for session 2019. The prospectus are available at Cadet College Rawalpindi Admissions office from Rs. 1000/- or by demand draft by Rs. 1100/- for getting prospectus by post you need to send Demand draft name of Cadet College Rawalpindi to Principal of the college as early as possible. The admissions forms can be download from college official website www.ccrwp.edu.pk.
Admission Open for Class VII, VIII & IX
The college provides good facilities to students. College provides Air condition rooms, latest laboratory, qualified and experience faculty and playing grounds.
Prospectus and admission forms can be obtain from Pakistan Navy recruitment centers.
Last Date for Admission form Submission: 17-06-2019
Test and Interview Date: 30-06-2019
Commencement of Regular Classes: 15-07-2019
One-Time Charges Rs.40, 000/- (breakdown as under):
- a) Admission Fee Rs.20, 000/- at the time of admission.
- b) Security deposit Rs.10, 000/- at the time of admission. (This amount is refundable only if a cadet leaves the college after completion of one academic session).
- c) College Development Fund Rs.10, 000/-
These charges are based on the prevalent market rates of different items/contingencies.
Monthly Fee Rs.20, 000/-
- a) The monthly fee includes tuition, messing, hostel, mid-day stand easy, laundry, barber, sports and club charges.
- b) Full fee is to be charged to all till the date of announcement of results for a particular class.
Age limit for admission in various classes is as under:
Class VII 11 ½ to 13 years (On 1st May every year)
Class VIII 12 ½ to 14 years (On 1st May every year)
Class IX 13 ½ to 15 years (On 1st May every year)
Class XI 15 ½ to 17 years (On 1st May every year)
Admissions in Inter 11th XI Class Session 2019
Currently admissions open in Intermediate FA FSC ICS and I.com Admission Form and Prospectus available at Navy and Other College campus.
Apply before: 17 June 2019
Test and Interview: 30 June 2019
Regular Class of 11th Class will be start from dated: 15 July 2019