Telenor Shared Services Pakistan (TSS Pakistan) is off shore shared service centre of TSS Norway. The objective of setting up this company is to strengthen global synergies in shared services, processes standardization and centralization of operations, service delivery industrialization by leveraging labour arbitrage. TSS Pakistan is providing off shoring services to TSS Norway and other Business Units within Telenor Group broadly in the areas of IT development, IT support services, Finance & Accounting transaction services and Customer management services.
By executing core deliverable in a high performance culture and ensuring all related financial activity and reporting is in accordance with generally accepted accounting procedures and accounting quality control in global shared services environment will broaden your knowledge exposure.
Eligibility Criteria (Education/Experience/ Certifications):
Education: Business Graduate / MBA / ACCA
Work experience: ERP – A.P module, Office tools
To ensure proper accounting through Accounts Payable module in Oracle Financials (R 12) and Timely payments.
Potential Career Path: Position provides an end to end experience of the complete P2P process and can increase chances of employment in mainstream Sourcing and different F&A units.
Your typical day at work: – Scrutinizing the invoicing and send the same to concern department for AME Approval.
– Processing of P.O based invoices thorough 3-Way matching.
– Processing of Local (PKR) invoices and Payments.
– Processing of Foreign currency invoices and Payments
– Process With-Holding Tax, & Sale Tax Payable Payments.
– Preparation of Invoice tracking sheet for management review.
– Coordination and reconciliation with the department regarding the unapproved and unpaid invoice.
– Coordination with the vendors / suppliers regarding payment of their invoices and issues (if any).
– Coordination and reconciliation with the CM department for the reconciliation of bank statement.
Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas: – Ability to interpret and analyse;
– Ability to identify customers’ requirements correctly, exceed customer expectations and acts proactively for ensuring customers’ satisfaction;
– Must provide and promote quality client service;
– Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written both
– Able to handle heavy work load effectively and efficiently
– Ready to accept challenges and meet stringent deadlines
Application Deadline: 05-Jun-2015
Application Status: Online