Concordia College Admission Graduate Programs 2018
Concordia College starts taking applications for Bachelor programmes BA, BSC, B.com IT, BS Hons, Computer Science, BBA Hons, BS Hons IT, B.Ed Secondary.
The Interested and Inter Pass students can submit admission application forms for Graduate Programs
Concordia College Admission in 1st Year 2018
Concordia College open admissions in FA, Fsc, Ics, I.com, BA, BSC, B.com, BBA and BSCS Scholarships available for talented candidates. The Campuses of Lahore Garden town, Gulberg, Canal, Hardanspura, Iqbal Town, Johar town, Shahdara town, Walton Lahore.
Concordia College campuses also available in Islamabad, Gujranwala, Kasur, Mandi Bahaudin, Sahiwal, Multan, Sheikhupura, Gujrat, Sialkot, Peshawar and Nowshera.
1st Year & ACCA Admissions 2018 in Concordia College
Students may choose from the following intermediate F.sc, Ics, Icom programs:
ACCA @ Concordia
General Admission Regulations
- Admission is granted strictly on merit.
- Admission is granted in accordance with the Rules and Regulations as well as the general Policy and Procedures of Concordia Colleges.
- College Authorities can reject any candidate’s application for admission on grounds of unbecoming character or conduct.
- College Authorities have the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage if it is discovered that the documents presented are fake, or there is a misstatement or an error in the documents that may affect the merit position of the candidate.
- The Prospectus and Admission Form may be obtained from any of the Concordia College campuses.
- Admission Forms, duly filled out and certified by the parent/guardian, along with all required documents, should be submitted to the specific Concordia Colleges campus where admission is desired.
- No Admission Form will be accepted after the last date for submission of Admission Forms, except with the special permission of the Principal of the campus.
- After the completion of all formalities pertaining to admission, a list of selected candidates will be displayed on the Campus Notice Board and the Concordia Colleges websitehttp://www.concordia.pk.
- Candidates who fail to deposit their fee by the due date will forfeit their right to admission.
Entrance Requirements for O Level/Equivalent Examinations
- Students who have passed the O Level/equivalent examinations (i.e. not from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan) will be admitted on the basis of their O Level/equivalent examination result. Their merit will be determined after converting their O Level/equivalent grades according to the following formula:
A*= 90 marks A = 85 marks B = 75 marks
C = 65 marks D = 55 marks E = 45 marks
- Only candidates who have passed in the following subjects, in addition to any other three subjects, will be eligible for admission.
– English- -Pakistan Studies- -Islamiyat- -Urdu- -Mathematics-
Marks will be calculated for 8 subjects, including English, Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat, Urdu and Mathematics.
- Admission on the basis of O Level/equivalent will be made provisionally after the declaration of the result of those candidates who have passed O Level/equivalent examination in the years of admission.
- Admission on O Level/equivalent basis will be confirmed after the submission of the Equivalence Certificate obtained from the office of Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
For details please visit: http://www.ibcc.edu.pk
Courses of Study
- Subject combinations can only be selected from the sets given in the prospectus. If a student selects subjects outside the given sets, he/she shall have to change these subjects in accordance with the given sets.
- Pakistani students will have to study the same syllabus for Urdu compulsory whether they come from an English medium or Urdu medium school.
- Students who wish to attempt any paper in English for the Board’s Examination must attempt all papers in English, including Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies.