ECO Member Countries Scholarships in Tehran Iran
Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO), established in 1985, consisting of ten member countries of the central and western Asia: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Scholarship for Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) Member Countries
The Embassy of Islamic Republic of Iran offer Scholarships for Pakistani Students in ECO College of Insurance, affiliated with Allama Tabatabaei University of Tehran.
- Tuition Fee
- Free Lodging
- Choose a Faculty/ College/ School
- Faculty of Persian Literature & Foreign Languages
- Faculty of Theology & Islamic Knowledge
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Management & Accounting
- Faculty of Law & Political Sciences
- Faculty of Psychology & Educational Sciences
- Faculty of Mathematical Sciences & Computer
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Education & Sports Sciences
- ECO College of Insurance (ECOI)
- School of Graduate Studies
- Program of Interest
- Post Doc
A letter of recommendation highlights your academic and/or professional achievements. A well-written letter gives ATU Admission Committee detailed information about the person you are and professional person you will grow into. Letters of recommendation are a significant part of your application process.
- Passport Style Photo (Only in JPEG Format is Accepted)
- Resume or C.V.
- English Proficiency Result (IELTS/TOFEL)
Application Form to be filled online