Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO), established in 1985, consisting of ten member countries of the central and western Asia: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Scholarship for Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) Member Countries
- Tuition Fee
- Free Lodging
- Choose a Faculty/ College/ School
- Faculty of Persian Literature & Foreign Languages
- Faculty of Theology & Islamic Knowledge
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Management & Accounting
- Faculty of Law & Political Sciences
- Faculty of Psychology & Educational Sciences
- Faculty of Mathematical Sciences & Computer
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Education & Sports Sciences
- ECO College of Insurance (ECOI)
- School of Graduate Studies
- Program of Interest
- Post Doc
A letter of recommendation highlights your academic and/or professional achievements. A well-written letter gives ATU Admission Committee detailed information about the person you are and professional person you will grow into. Letters of recommendation are a significant part of your application process.
- Passport Style Photo (Only in JPEG Format is Accepted)
- Resume or C.V.
- English Proficiency Result (IELTS/TOFEL)
Application Form to be filled online