Schedule & Eligibility
- Selection Tests are conducted in January, March and August catering for the Academic Schedule all over the country for classes and eligibility given here under:
- Primary Cadets : Grade K.G to IV Age 5 to 10 years
- Junior Cadets : Grade V to VII Age 10 to 12 years
- Senior Cadets : Grade VIII, IX, X & XI Age 12 to 16 years
Application form and prospectus can be purchased from the Administration Block for Rs.200/- by hand and for Rs.300/- by post.
- Parents applying for admission of their wards must submit following information along with a hand written application stating:-
- Name, Nature of Business and Monthly Income of Parent/ Guardian.
- Department, Designation and name of concern (if in Govt. or Private Service).
- Detailed Residential & Office Address with telephone numbers.
- Class for which applied and name of previous school.
- School leaving certificate/ transfer certificate.
- Birth certificate / form “B” of NIC registration.
- Computerized National Identity Card of Parents & Guardians.
- Copies of NIC of relatives authorized to meet Cadets along with an authority letter.
- 2 X Passport- size Photographs of Cadet.
- Bank Draft for Rs. 500/- for College Prospectus & Postage and for Rs. 5000/- for Registration/ Placement Test in favor of The Principal, “The Leaders’! OTA & Cadet College Lahore.
- Laboratory Test Reports stating:-
(1). Blood Group of Cadet. (2). Allergy Test for sulpha drugs/ penicillin.(3). Immunization/Inoculation/ Vaccination record. (4) X-Rays Chest P/A view. (5) Haemotology: Blood CP & ESR (6) Serology: HBs Ag & Anti HCV.
- Selected Cadets will be deemed admitted after qualifying Placement Test and Payment of dues as per rules.