The e-certficates of the qualifying candidates shall be available for downloading on
the user profile created by the candidates while filling and submitting their online
Result of UGC NET held on 24th June 2012
2. The Commission shall not be responsible for any technical/typographical error of any
kind for this notification. The decision of the Commission in all matters of dispute
shall be final.
RESULT OF THE UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR
RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (JRF) AND ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURESHIP HELD
ON 24TH JUNE 2012.
THE CANDIDATES WHOSE ROLL NUMBERS ARE GIVEN BELOW HAVE
PROVISIONALLY QUALIFIED THE UGC-NET, SUBJECT TO FULFILMENT OF
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS LAID DOWN FOR THE PURPOSE.
1. JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (JRF):-
3. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect in the Application Form /
OMR Sheet or detection of any ineligibility, the candidate is liable to be disqualified
even after declaration of this result.
4. UGC takes utmost care in finalisation of result. However, if any error is detected at
a later stage, UGC may rectify the result accordingly.
5. UGC shall have to destroy OMR Sheets of Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III along with all
other relevant documents due to space constraint after 30 days of publication of the
result. Therefore, UGC will not be in a position to entertain queries in this regard
beyond the stipulated period of 30 days after publication of result.
This notification is issued with the approval of the competent authority.
DATE: 18th SEPTEMBER 2012
Head, NET Bureau
University Grants Commission, New Delhi