Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology Admissions 2018
Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology Khuzdar is a well-known public sector university providing a technical base for development of country by producing technically sound and motivated Engineers every year. The university offers four years BE course in following disciplines.
Computer Systems Engineering
Last date for submission of application
Entry Test will be consider by HEC Entry Test that will be held on date 17 November 2018
Classes will be commencement Date:
How to register for Entry Test HEC: [button link=”http://www.learningall.com/hec-undergraduate-entry-test-for-admission-online-registration-last-date/” size=”small”]Click here [/button]
Publication of Provisional Merit List
Commencement of Admission
Last Date for Admission
Commencement of Classes
The seats are distributed according to district wise quota as per approved admission policy of Balochistan University of Engineering Technology Khuzdar. One seat for children of engineers, one seat for sports, one seat for handicapped and two seats for minorities are reserved. Two seats for each division are reserved for female candidates. Candidates desire to apply on more than one quota, should use separate form for each quota.
Candidates having F.Sc/H.S.S.C (Pre-Engineering.) from a recognized board, with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates having Diploma of Associate Engineering will be eligible against their respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks.
3. All eligible candidates will be required to appear in pre-admission test.
4. Allotment of disciplines will be made on accumulated marks of pre-admission test. S.S.C and F.Sc/H.S.S.C/DAE as per admission policy.
5. Bank draft payable at UBL Khuzdar Rs 1500/-(Fifteen hundreds Only) (non-refundable) in the name of Registrar BUET, Khuzdar be enclosed along with necessary documents.
6. Entry test will be conducted on due date, for which no separate test call letter will be issued.
7. The application form may be obtained from the office of the Director Administration on any working day or obtain through post by sending self addressed/ stamped envelop or Download from the website www.buetk.edu.pk.
The result awaiting students can also apply, the seats are distributed according to district wise quota as per approved admission policy of balochistan university of engineering and technology khuzdar. one seat for children of engineers,one seat for handicapped, one seat for sportsmen, two seats for minorities and six seats for DAE are reserved.