UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
Office of the Registrar Ph: 048-9230438, 9230811
No. UOS/Reg/ 9679
Dated 10 / 08 / 2015
All the Affiliated Government / Private Colleges,
University of Sargodha
Subject: ADMISSION SCHEDULE OF UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS (ANNUAL SYSTEM)
(B.A / B.SC / B.COM / BFA / B.ARCH / JDPE) FOR AFFILIATED COLLEGES
The Vice-Chancellor in exercise of powers vested in him under University Calendar has been pleased to approve the following Admission Schedule and Schedule for submission of
Registration Return / University Dues etc. for B.A/B.Sc B.Com / BFA / B.Arch & JDPE Classes to which the students are admitted after having passed Intermediate Examination i.e. F.A/F.Sc,I.Com, D.Com or equivalent:-
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR B.A/B.Sc B.Com / BFA / B.Arch & JDPE CLASSES
(A) 1 ST CATEGORY
- Date of commencement of admissions 08-09-2015
- Date for closing of admissions 06-11-2015
- Last date for deposit of University Dues 07-11-2015
- Submission of Registration Return without extra charges 08-11-2015 to 22-12-2015
- Submission of Registration Return with extra charges/Fine @ Rs.400/- per student 23-12-2015 to 05-01-2016
(B) 2 ND CATEGORY
Dates for admission with late fee 07-11-2015 to 05-01-2016 @ Rs. 400/- per student (Payable to the University) (Both days inclusive) Last date for deposit of University Dues 06-01-2016
- Submission of Registration Return without extra charges 07-01-2016 to 17-02-2016
- Submission of Registration Return with extra charges/Fine @ Rs.400/- per student 18-02-2016 to 03-03-2016
Dates for admission with late fee 06-01-2016 to 05-02-2016 @ Rs.500/- per student real hardship (Both days inclusive) cases (Payable to the University) with the permission of the Vice-Chancellor on University prescribed forms.
Last date for deposit of University Dues 06-02-2016
- Submission of Registration Return without extra charges 09-02-2016 to 24-03-2016
- Submission of Registration Return with extra charges/Fine @ Rs.400/- per student 25-03-2016 to 07-04-2016
Note: No Registration Return will be accepted after 07 April, 2016 whatsoever is the case.
2) UNIVERSITY DUES
- Registration Dues / University share shall be deposited for each discipline as per enclosed
- The University dues must be deposited in HBL University of Sargodha Account
No.04237900379501 on or before the due date of each category, failing which the next category will be implemented. In case of 3rd category, an additional amount of Rs. 500 shall be charged for delay in deposit of dues, provided that Registration Return has been submitted within given time limit.
University dues for each discipline should be deposited through Bank Draft or New Bank
Challan specified by Registration Branch. (Annexure-B) The same is available on University
Website as well. Payment made through any other mode shall not be accepted at all. The
Challan Form must bear the detail of discipline and break up of fee.
Excess dues deposited by affiliated colleges shall not be adjusted in any discipline other than for which they have been deposited. Moreover excess amount of one academic session shall not be carried forward to next session. However, it may be claimed as refund case through
Treasurer, University of Sargodha.
- In case of struck off / left out students from affiliated colleges, the college management shall be bound to submit a list of such students within 15 days from date of admission, so as to waive off University share of these students. However this relaxation will not be applicable for students struck off in the one year programs.
20 % surcharge per month will be received on arrears of the Registration / Enrollment / Sports fee and University Share if any.
- The eligibility of students shall be determined for each discipline as per enclosed criteria.
- Admission of supplementary/compartment students is not allowed. The colleges should not therefore grant admission to Supplementary / Compartment students of Intermediate classes in violation of merit / eligibility criteria. However, in extraordinary circumstances, when vacant seats are available, the colleges may admit students with one subject compartment on provisional basis in B.A /B.Sc and B.Com (Annual system) only under intimation to the University and submit the separate list of such students at the time of admissions. Registration Return of such students shall have to be submitted within 14 days of announcement of result of supplementary exam, failing which the dues and fine shall be calculated according to the running category of submission of Registration Return.
iii. In case of AIOU students only those students will be eligible to get admission for session
2015-16 who have completed their previous degree by fall 2015 or earlier
- Upper age limit for admissions at Undergraduate level has been fixed at 30 years for affiliated Govt/ private colleges. Admission of overage students shall not be accepted at all.
All documents (Degrees, NOC, and Registration Form etc.) must be submitted along with Registration Return. No student shall be issued Registration Return number provisionally or otherwise in absence of NOC.
- Due care should be taken while making admissions and reporting them in Registration Return from Eligibility point of view. For every ineligible students included in Registration Return, a fine of Rs. 500 per student shall be levied along with confiscation of Registration Fee deposited with the University.
REGISTRATION RETURN SCHEDULE
The Registration Return should be submitted in accordance with the instructions enclosed.
- SPECIAL CATEGORY
The Registration Return of the students admitted by the affiliated college other than above schedule shall be submitted as per schedule given below:-
- After the expiry of above Schedule, Registration Return Form from any of the affiliated colleges shall not be accepted. However in special cases, considering the genuineness of delay, Registration Return may be accepted with special fine of Rs.3000/- Per student within
30 days of expiry of schedule provided that at least two months are left for the terminal examination. After 30 days of expiry of Admission Schedule, Registration Return will not be accepted on any ground.
- The discrepancies, if any, will be communicated to the colleges via letter. Affiliated colleges must remove such discrepancies within 15 days of receipt of letter, otherwise Registration Return shall be treated as new and calculation of dues and fine shall be charged accordingly.
iii. No admission can be withdrawn or transfer to another discipline once the Registration Return has been submitted to the University.
The Principals of Affiliated Colleges are requested to follow the above mentioned schedule in letter and spirit.
(Hafiz G.M. Akhtar)
Deputy Registrar (A & R)
Controller of the Examinations
Assistant Registrar (Registration)
Assistant Registrar (Affiliation)
Dealing Assistant’s (Registration) to inform the colleges