National Institute of Electronics (NIE) is a premier design, development and research Organization. The institute undertaking a PSDP project Title balancing Modernization and Rehabilitation of NIE (BMR) for which individuals are required. The posts are on temporary/ Contract basis for a period of one year (extendable). Suitable persons with the following qualification and experience may Apply.
|Serial no:||Post||Qualification and experience||Age Limit||Domicile||Salary per Month in (PKR)|
|1||Electronics engineers||MS/M.Phil specialized in electronics system/component engineering with 03 years of experience in system testing, reverse engineering system manufacturing or MSc/BE specialized in system/component electronics with 5 years experience in system testing, reverse engineering system manufacturing||25-45 years||Merit||Up to 60,000|
|02||Design Engineers||Engineering degree or equivalent with 2 years relevant experience or M.Sc.engineering (abroad)||25 to 45 years||Merit||Up to 50,000|
|03||Software Engineers||MCS/MS computer science with two year relevant experience||30 to 45 years||Merit||Up to 35,000|
|04||Assistant electronic engineer||Diploma in electronics with 02 years experience as maintenance engineer||20-25 years||Merit||Up to 20,000|
|05||Stenographer /PA to PD||BA with diploma in computer applications, shorthand speed 100 WPM & typing speed 80 wpm with 2 years relevant experience||20-25 years||Merit||Up to 23,000|
|06||Assistant||Graduate/B.Com with 01 year diploma in computer applications/IT||18-25 years||Merit||Up to 17,250|
|07||Skilled worker||F.Sc/Diploma in electronic with 3 years experience in an electronics manufacturing company or 2 years working experience on an SMT, Stuffing wave soldering line etc.||18-25 years||Merit||Up to 11,500|
|08||Driver||Matric with valid driving license||18-25 years||Merit||Up to 11,500|
|09||Attendant||Middle Pass||18-25 years||Merit||Up to 8,000|
|10||Sweeper||Middle Pass||18-25 years||Merit||Up to 8,000|
- Application Addressed to the Deputy director Personnel stating name, date of birth, educational qualifications and experience along with attested copies of testimonials/ Documents /CNIC card and a recent Photograph should reach the undersigned latest by 22 January 2013.
- Those already in service must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates is called for interview.
- No TA/DA is given to the candidate who came for interview.
- The envelope should clearly indicate the post applied for.
Muhammad Umair Habib
Dupty director personnel, National Institute of Electronics
17, Sector H-9, Islamabad.