MUET Interview committees for admission in session 2015-16 conducting interviews of pre entry test pass candidates. Prof. Dr. Mohammad Aslam Uqaili, Vice Chancellor MUET, Prof. Dr. Hafeez ur Rehman Memon, Dean Faculty of Engineering visited Interview committees and also meets with candidates.
Date of Issuance of Forms and Submission Further Extended
It is notified for the information of all concerned that the last date for issue of Admission Forms for admission to First Year Class at Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro and Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, SZAB, Khairpur Mirs Campus for the Session 2014-15 (15-Batch) under Regular, Self Financing, Special Scheme which was earlier extended upto 20-09-2014 is hereby further extended upto 26-09-2014. Now the Admission Forms will only be issued from Habib Bank Limited, MUET, sub Brach, Jamshoro upto 26-09-2014. However the last date for submission of admission forms which was earlier extended upto 23-09-2014 is also further extended upto 29-09-2014 only at Habib Bank Ltd, Mehran University Sub Branch, Jamshoro
The candidates who have already obtained the admission forms from the other branches of Habib Bank Limited and fail to deposit the form within due date which was 23-09-2014 in the same branch, may also deposit the admission form in Habib Bank Limited, Mehran University Sub Branch, Jamshoro upto 29-09-2014.
ADMISSIONS SESSION 2014-2015 (14-BATCH)
DEGREE COURSE (at Jamshoro)
|A. B.E in:|
|1. Civil4. Electronics7. Petroleum & Natural Gas10. Software13. Textile||2. Electrical5. Environmental8. Chemical11. Mining14. Bio Medical Engineering||3. Mechanical6. Telecommunication9. Computer Systems12. Metallurgy & Materials15. Industrial & Management|
|B. 16. Bachelor of ArchitectureC. 17. Bachelor of City & Regional Planning|
DEGREE COURSE (at SZAB Khairpur Mir’s Campus)
|18. Civil Engineering||19. Mechanical Engineering|
|20. Electrical Engineering||21. Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering|
1. Candidates, who have passed the HSC Part-II (Pre-Engineering) in Annual Examination 2013 or prior up to Annual Examination 2011 with at least B-Grade 60% aggregate marks are only eligible to apply for admission, under Regular, Self Financing Scheme, and Special Scheme
2. The Candidates having H.S.C. Part-II in (General Science) with at least B-Grade 60% aggregate marks are only eligible for degree courses as mentioned at 4, 6, 9, and 10 above.
3. Candidates having at least 60% aggregate marks in Annual Examination 2013 or prior up to Annual Examination 2011, of Diploma of Associate Engineer in the relevant technology as mentioned at 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 16 above, are eligible to apply under Regular Scheme.
AVAILABILITY OF FORMS
Application Form and a copy of Prospectus can be obtained from 02-09-2013 to 13-09-2013 from designated branches of Habib Bank Limited on payment of Rs.2200/- each and be deposited in the same branch of Bank or send by mail under Registered post to the undersigned duly completed in all respects accompanied by Photostat copies of the required documents from 02-09-2013 to 20-09-2013.
DESIGNATED BRANCH OF HABIB BANK LIMITED
|(1) Sindh University Old Campus, Hyderabad||(9) Frere Road, Sukkur|
|(2) Unit No.7 Branch, Latifabad, Hyderabad||(10) The Mall Road Branch, Khairpur Mirs|
|(3) Jail Road Branch, Hyderabad||(11) Naushehroferoze Branch|
|(4) Saddar Branch, Hyderabad||(12) Masjid Road, Nawabshah|
|(5) Station Road, Dadu||(13) Main Bazzar Sanghar|
|(6) Bunder Road, Larkana,||(14) Jinnah Road, Mirpurkhas|
|(7) Station Road, Badin||(15) National Highway, Thatta|
|(8) Mehran University Sub Branch, Jamshoro||(16) Hassan Square Branch, Karachi|
1. All eligible candidates shall be required to appear in the Pre-Admission Test at Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro on Sunday the 27th October, 2013 at 10.00 am.
2. The candidates failing to appear in the Test will automatically stand disqualified for admission.
3. Admit Slip for Pre-Admission Test will be sent under Courier service. The admit Slip (original) issued by the University should be produced by the candidate at the time of the test.
4. If any candidate does not receive his/her Admit Slip, he/she may contact for the same to the undersigned from 21-10-2013 to 25-10-2013 during office hours.
After 25-10-2013 duplicate admit slips shall not be issued at any circumstances.
5. The candidates will be required to report at the Examination Centre for Test at least one hour before the start of the pre-admission test.
From the current year the qualifying/passing marks in the Pre-Admission Test are 40 (with no negative marking).
For further detailed information please visit our website www.muet.edu.pk or contact the Admission office, Ph: 022 2771704, 022 2772254-74 (Ext: 7700, 7702) Fax: 022-2772196.
(Prof. Dr. Rizwan Ali Memon)