Admissions in Mehran University of Engineering & Technology Jamshoro
ADMISSIONS SESSION 2013-2014 (14-BATCH)
DEGREE COURSE (at Jamshoro)
|A. B.E in:|
|1. Civil4. Electronics7. Petroleum & Natural Gas10. Software
|2. Electrical5. Environmental8. Chemical11. Mining
14. Bio Medical Engineering
|3. Mechanical6. Telecommunication9. Computer Systems12. Metallurgy & Materials
15. Industrial & Management
|B. 16. Bachelor of ArchitectureC. 17. Bachelor of City & Regional Planning|
DEGREE COURSE (at SZAB Khairpur Mir’s Campus)
|18. Civil Engineering||19. Mechanical Engineering|
|20. Electrical Engineering||21. Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering|
1. Candidates, who have passed the HSC Part-II (Pre-Engineering) in Annual Examination 2013 or prior up to Annual Examination 2011 with at least B-Grade 60% aggregate marks are only eligible to apply for admission, under Regular, Self Financing Scheme, and Special Scheme
2. The Candidates having H.S.C. Part-II in (General Science) with at least B-Grade 60% aggregate marks are only eligible for degree courses as mentioned at 4, 6, 9, and 10 above.
3. Candidates having at least 60% aggregate marks in Annual Examination 2013 or prior up to Annual Examination 2011, of Diploma of Associate Engineer in the relevant technology as mentioned at 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 16 above, are eligible to apply under Regular Scheme.
AVAILABILITY OF FORMS
Application Form and a copy of Prospectus can be obtained from 02-09-2013 to 13-09-2013 from designated branches of Habib Bank Limited on payment of Rs.2200/- each and be deposited in the same branch of Bank or send by mail under Registered post to the undersigned duly completed in all respects accompanied by Photostat copies of the required documents from 02-09-2013 to 20-09-2013.
DESIGNATED BRANCH OF HABIB BANK LIMITED
|(1) Sindh University Old Campus, Hyderabad||(9) Frere Road, Sukkur|
|(2) Unit No.7 Branch, Latifabad, Hyderabad||(10) The Mall Road Branch, Khairpur Mirs|
|(3) Jail Road Branch, Hyderabad||(11) Naushehroferoze Branch|
|(4) Saddar Branch, Hyderabad||(12) Masjid Road, Nawabshah|
|(5) Station Road, Dadu||(13) Main Bazzar Sanghar|
|(6) Bunder Road, Larkana,||(14) Jinnah Road, Mirpurkhas|
|(7) Station Road, Badin||(15) National Highway, Thatta|
|(8) Mehran University Sub Branch, Jamshoro||(16) Hassan Square Branch, Karachi|
1. All eligible candidates shall be required to appear in the Pre-Admission Test at Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro on Sunday the 27th October, 2013 at 10.00 am.
2. The candidates failing to appear in the Test will automatically stand disqualified for admission.
3. Admit Slip for Pre-Admission Test will be sent under Courier service. The admit Slip (original) issued by the University should be produced by the candidate at the time of the test.
4. If any candidate does not receive his/her Admit Slip, he/she may contact for the same to the undersigned from 21-10-2013 to 25-10-2013 during office hours.
After 25-10-2013 duplicate admit slips shall not be issued at any circumstances.
5. The candidates will be required to report at the Examination Centre for Test at least one hour before the start of the pre-admission test.
From the current year the qualifying/passing marks in the Pre-Admission Test are 40 (with no negative marking).
For further detailed information please visit our website www.muet.edu.pk or contact the Admission office, Ph: 022 2771704, 022 2772254-74 (Ext: 7700, 7702) Fax: 022-2772196.
(Prof. Dr. Rizwan Ali Memon)