Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer Through 138 PMA Long Course Training duration 2 Years. online Registration starts from 04 April 2016 to 06 May 2016 for Online Registration visit joinpakarmy.gov.pk or nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center.
Join Pakistan Army As Captain Through Short Service Commission Entry May 2016
Category of selection:
- Army education corps
- Corps of Ordinance (ORD)
- Corps of remount veterinary and farms officers (RV& FC)
- MA/MSC in the following disciplines Islamic studies, computer sciences, Pakistan studies and Urdu for education corps.
- B.SC/BE in the following disciplines Textile/ leather technology, plastic/ wood Technology, metallurgy engineering and chemical engineering for corps of ordinance
- DVM or equivalent degree from Pakistan, UK or USA registered with PVMC for the corps of remount veterinary and farms officers.
- Minimum 62.5 percent in annual examination.
- Mphill/MSc student will be given preference.
- Candidate can also applied with hope certificate issued by the respective institute.
Registration start from 01-25 January 2016
Preliminary test start from 04-21 February 2016
Written and intelligence test start from 04-11 February 2016
Note: ►Candidates qualified from Government Institutes shall be preferred.
b. MARITAL STATUS (1) Male – Married/Unmarried
(2) Female – Married/Unmarried/Widow
c. NATIONALITY. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit – Biltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
d. PHYSICAL STANDARDS (1)
A.Minimum height of male is 5.4 feet
B. Minimum height for female is 5.2 feet
a. Twice rejected by GHQ Selection Board for SSRC. (However, candidates attaining higher qualification shall be granted additional third chance).
b. Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH / Appeal Medical Board.
c. Individual withdrawn / resigned / discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies / institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
d. Individuals dismissed / removed from any other government service.
e. Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.2
3. REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE. Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
a. REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET. A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
b. REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs.
The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
c. SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION / PRELIMINARY TESTS.
Registration and Preliminary Tests will held as per announced schedule.
d. WRITTEN / INTELLIGENCE TESTS. Professional Written test and Intelligence / Personality tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs as per following schedule :-
e. PRELIMINARY MEDICAL TESTS. The candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
4. FURTHER SELECTION. Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Quetta, Karachi, Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Peshawar. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance. 3
5. TRAINING PERIOD AT PMA / AFPGMI. 22 weeks training at PMA and AFPGMI for male and female candidates respectively.
6. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs
a. Original certificates / detailed Marks Sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate / degree / diploma.
b. Two attested photo copies of registration certificate of PM&DC for GDMOs, and Specialists
c. Two attested photo copies of house job certificate, if already done.
d. Candidates serving in Govt Institutions/ Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned establishment.
e. Attested photo copy of domicile. f. Photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card. g. 6 x coloured photos duly attested (front and back).
h. Crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
NOTE. Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 5 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi and PMA Kakul.
For further details:
visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk OR nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan
Email your queries on Webmaster@joinpakarmy.gov.pk