Jobs in Banking / Financial Sector of Pakistan (Pl evaluates each job and applies accordingly):
1) United Bank Ltd (UBL) invites applications for the positions of Security Operation Center (COS) Manager, Information Security Risk Analyst, Infrastructure Security Manager, Information Security Officer for International Business (UAE) and Application Security Analyst
2) One of the largest banks in Pakistan seeks applications for the post of Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Manager for its Commercial Lending Department
4) SME Leasing Limited invites applications for the post of Chief Financial Officer/Company Secretary
An Investment Bank based in Bahrain is seeking a Head of Risk Management (approved by Central Bank of Bahrain). Candidates must have Risk Management banking experience, related qualifications and post graduate qualifications in quantitative subjects. If interested, please send your CV in word document to email@example.com at the earliest.
2) Urgent hiring in process for a Multinational Bank for the positions available in Karachi as Relationship Managers. Candidates having banking experience will be the first priority. However, from other financial institutions may also be considered on the basis of committed deposit portfolio. Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org subject line should be: Applying for the position of RM.
3) Pakistan’s largest commercial bank looking for Relationship Manager-Credits for its retail lending team. Potential candidates having Master degree with the experience of 4-5 years in relevant field can submit their resume at email@example.com or contact on 03008460545.
4) Urgently looking for Wealth Officer (Karachi) required for a leading mutual fund company. Candidate must have Masters/Bachelor’s degree and having-2 years of experience in out bound sales. Please apply ASAP to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .Do mention the title in the subject line remote sales, interview only for short listed candidate
5) One of the top leading banks requires a male candidate for the post Officer Forex – Karachi based.” It’s a permanent position, 5 years of relevant banking experience is required, esp. in Remittances &/or Foreign Exchange is a plus. Candidate must be at least graduate (14 years of education) and also possesses good communication, analytical and computer skills. Kindly send CVs with a recent photo with subject line “Post Apply for Officer Forex – Karachi” at email@example.com before 20.02.2017. Note: – Interested candidate should mention their present salary, grade and designation in email. Applications of those candidates will be rejected who are waiting for their graduation results. Pay scale and grade will be entertained according to candidate’s job experience and qualification.
6) Faysal Asset Management is looking for Associate Advisory on its Karachi office, Candidate must be CFA qualified and having experience of 2 to 3 years in AMC and banking sector. Share your updated resume with firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Deadline is 06.20.2017.