DHA Suffa University starts admissions in BE (Electrical Engineering), BE (Mechanical Engineering), BS (Computer science), BS (Accounting and finance), BBA (Marketing, Banking, Finance & HRM), MBA (Marketing, Finance HR), MS (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, computer Science, Management Science) and PhD (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, computer Science, Management Science).
Eligibility Criteria for BE (Electrical Engineering)
• SSC or an equivalent examination with at least 60% marks; and
• HSSC Pre-Engineering or an equivalent examination with at least 60% marks; and
• At least 50% marks in DSU Entrance Test
Applicants are required to bring following original documents for application processing:
• Matric/O-Level Certificate and Marks Sheet/Statement.Applicants with O-Level must submit equivalence from IBCC .
• Intermediate/HSSC/FSc/A-Level Marks Sheet/Statement. Applicants with A-Level must submit equivalence from IBCC
• Copy of CNIC or B-Form
• Three passport size photographs (2″ x 2″) with white background
OPTIONAL: Valid Test Score of NTS (NAT/GAT) or SAT, if appeared. Applicants submitting their NAT/SAT-1/GAT test scores obtained within last one year shall be exempted from taking DSU’s entrance test.
Please make sure you have a functional email address before you create an account with DSU Online Admissions. In order to apply online please Click here
• Download Sample Test Fall 2016 [ NEW ]
• Graduate Admission Application Form (for MS and PhD only) [ NEW ]
website of the university: www.dsu.edu.pk