Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology Admissions 2015
Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology Khuzdar is a well-known public sector university providing a technical base for development of country by producing technically sound and motivated Engineers every year. The university offers four years BE course in following disciplines.
Computer Systems Engineering
Last date for submission of application 26-10-2012
Entry Test 18-11-2012
Publication of Provisional Merit List 22-11-2012
Commencement of Admission 11-02-2013
Last Date for Admission 23-02-2013
Commencement of Classes 04-03-2012
The seats are distributed according to district wise quota as per approved admission policy of Balochistan University of Engineering Technology Khuzdar. One seat for children of engineers, one seat for sports, one seat for handicapped and two seats for minorities are reserved. Two seats for each division are reserved for female candi-dates. Candidates desire to apply on more than one quota, should use separate form for each quota.
Candidates having F.Sc/H.S.S.C (Pre-Engineering.) from a recognized board, with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates having Diploma of Associate Engineering will be eligible against their respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks.
3. All eligible candidates will be required to appear in pre-admission test.
4. Allotment of disciplines will be made on accumulated marks of pre-admission test. S.S.C and F.Sc/H.S.S.C/DAE as per admission policy.
5. Bank draft payable at UBL Khuzdar Rs 1500/-(Fifteen hundreds Only) (non-refundable) in the name of Registrar BUET, Khuzdar be enclosed along with necessary documents.
7. The application form may be obtained from the office of the Director Administration on any working day or obtain through post by sending self addressed/ stamped envelop or Download from the website www.buetk.edu.pk