- Matric or equivalent with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (For O’ Levels 70% Marks).
- 65% marks in class IX in case result of class X still waited.
- Students waiting for SSC (Part-II) result 2016 and likely to qualify with at least 65% marks are to produce surety certificate from their previous institution.
- Admissions will be confirmed after having secured minimum 65% marks in aggregate in SSC (Part-I & Part-II) Board Results.
- Admissions will be made purely on merit
For registration please visit www.bckk.edu.pk
Registration Commences from : 21 April to 5th May 2016 (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Submission of Registration form : 21 April to 06 May 2016 (at College Reception)
Entrance Test : 08 May 2016 (Sunday, 09:00 PST)
Second Entry Test:
Issue of Registration Forms: 30 May To 03 June 2016
Last Date For Submission Of Registration Forms: 03 June 2016
Entrance Test: 5 June 2016 at 0900 hrs
Announcement of Result: 17th May 2016
Issuance of Admission Forms: 17th May 2016
Last date of submission of admission forms: 20th May 2016
Last date of submission of admission fee: 25th May 2016
The list of successful candidates has been selected by officials of College now the final Interviews will be held for 1st year students and after than final merit list will be published the selected candidates given in below this list
Selected Candidates List:
Admissions are open for Class XI Pre Engineering / Medical / Computer Science and Commerce in the morning & afternoon shifts for boys and girls. Bring marks sheet of class 9th with 65% or 70% marks of Level photocopy and 2 photograph (size =1×1 ) while coming for admission form. Registration commences: 20 May 2016, last date of submission of registration form: 4 June 2016 Entrance Test: 6 June 2016 (09:00) Saturday Candidates for the admission in class XI are supposed to submit their forms only by hand. Forms submitted through internet will not be accepted.