The UK ministry of defense said the troops were on patrol on Tuesday when their vehicle was hit by an explosion. It is understood the vehicle has not been recovered yet which is why the ministry of defense has described the soldiers as “missing, believed killed”. If confirmed, it would be the biggest single loss of UK life in one incident in Afghanistan since a nimrod crash killed 14 service personnel in 2006. UK Prime Minister David Cameron said it was a desperately sad day for our country. Meanwhile, four afghan civilians were killed and 10 injured when a remotely controlled motorbike bomb exploded in spin Buldak town of Kandahar province.
- Balochistan Agriculture College Quetta Admission 2017 Last Date
- The Crescent Montessori School Admission 2017 Last Date Registration
- Cadet College Skardu Admission 2017 Form Test Last Date
- Sialkot Medical College Admission 2016 Form MBBS
- PU Registration Form 2017 BA/Bsc Exams & fee Schedule
- Sahara Medical College Narowal Admission 2017 Form Fee Structure
- International Islamic University Islamabad Short Courses Offered